IGNORED

I See The Only Interesting Thread Of The Day.....

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

.......Has been deleted :Sleep12:

Can't threads be moved rather than obliterated, I was looking forward to carrying it on tommorow :unsure:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

The one with FCT and Redrum going at it!

It was about racism in football.

:PC_Plod: Moderator's Note: The thread started off talking about racism in football but, after repeated warnings to keep it on topic, numerous posters turned it into a discussion about racism in general and it became a debate about the activities of Robert Mugabe and Nelson Mandela, amongst others. The thread has been taken down while the contents of all posts are checked thoroughly and will be restored on another forum if the content of all the posts is deemed suitable for an open forum. Apologies for any inconvenience caused, but people were warned and chose to ignore those warnings, so action was taken. :PC_Plod:

Guest pogue mahone

there were some rather dubious replies later in the thread WR, i'd imagine the mod-men felt they were a bit too sensitive and just got rid of the lot.

it happened when to me a few months back on the same subject, unfortunately i don't think this forum is the proper place to discuss it in a sensible manner. once again the minority spoil it for everyone else.

Archived