IGNORED

Partridge Leaving On Loan

MATT BCFC

Got to say I don't think Partridge leaving is a good move. I don't think bringing in a youngster with hardly any first team action and getting rid of a experienced international defender is the best of ideas TBH.

Hopefully I will be proved wrong but it does seem very risky!

Got to say I don't think Partridge leaving is a good move. I don't think bringing in a youngster with hardly any first team action and getting rid of a experienced international defender is the best of ideas TBH.

Not what you would call a model professional, Goes out on the (Am I naughty or what!), Gets a kicking and ends up injured for a month, Oh yeah City then lose 10 on the trot.

Good riddance.

Na i disagree mate, he hasnt done much since coming! BUT you don't let him go to a relegation rival team! If you let him go you either go for a top team in the league or the league below!

Nonsense. Of Tinnions "magnicent seven" signings, he has to rank equal last with the five others, behind Stewart. And, on a par with the ever useless Jamie Smith and Bradley Orr. :(

By sending him to a relegation rival, it will weaken their own defence, and whats more, its a shame they've agreed a clause whereby he can't play against us! :blink:

Well i would not have given hom to our competition to stay in this league for sure ...or perhps that why he gave him :dance:

Nonsense. Of Tinnions "magnicent seven" signings, he has to rank equal last with the five others, behind Stewart. And, on a par with the ever useless Jamie Smith and Bradley Orr. :(

By sending him to a relegation rival, it will weaken their own defence, and whats more, its a shame they've agreed a clause whereby he can't play against us! :blink:

Orr isnt that useless at the moment.doing well i thought. after all our defence has been better with him in it.

Guest Grandad48

He has never fitted in with Johnson, I felt he was a good defender but due to his kicking that he recieved on his night out on the town, it was never really ever forgiven.

Just one point though., Was he ever really injured ? or was he just being kept out of the way until the transfer window opened, Funny but as soon as the window was opened he was fit again.

Something is a bit fishy there. :whistle:

Guest stockwoodred

partridge was a major disruption in the dressing room, you would have thought that after the fracas in the club in town, he would have learned a hard lesson,,,,, i have been told first hand that he played up again on the algarve trip..... good riddance to him....

Well i would not have given hom to our competition to stay in this league for sure ...or perhps that why he gave him :dance:

Orr isnt that useless at the moment.doing well i thought. after all our defence has been better with him in it.

Disagree. Orr is useless. It's a shame the officials insist he removes his calipers before entering the field of play :(

I think it is a very good move, I haven't really been impressed when I have seen Parto this season and he hasn't been involved since getting injured against Swindon

I think it is a very good move, I haven't really been impressed when I have seen Parto this season and he hasn't been involved since getting injured against Swindon

Guest bigmarty

I think you lot are being very harsh on Parto, I happen to know the big man and a few of the other players very well and I think its a big mistake to let an International Class player leave, especially during these tough times. I know there have been reports of him being a troublemaker but that is just nonsense, he is a great pro and is always one of the last players off the training ground, you don't get capped for your country if your a bad pro. There seems to be a witch-hunt against him cause of one incident on a night out, which wasnt even his fault as he was attacked, He is a big family man as well as doing a lot of work for charity that he keeps quiet but still most of u are on his back, It is a mistake to loan him out especially to a team in the same league as us and i only hope it doesnt come back to haunt us, Here's hoping that when he does come back after his loan we all get behind him as he is just the calibre of player we need at the club to help us progress, He's one of the best centre half's in the league and ok he's not played much through injury so far but surely he deserves a chance to show what a great defender he is. We got one of the bargains of the season by getting him for £150k yet we shoot ourselves in the foot by letting him leave.

Heres hoping we see the big man back in the Bristol City line up when he gets back and that we all get behind him and the team

Archived