IGNORED

Peterborough

Guest dez_gimred

Guest dez_gimred

i stupidly put off tryin to get a coach ticket till yesterday and to my dismay found them all sold out

:D

Does anyone know how many coaches they run?

and how they deal with pay-on-the-day ticket allocation if excess fans turn up...first come first serve or do they anticipate larger crowds?

Guest East-Ender
Does anyone know how many coaches they run?

and how they deal with pay-on-the-day ticket allocation if excess fans turn up...first come first serve or do they anticipate larger crowds?

The amount of coaches depends on the distance, possible demand etc. For peterborugh i would have thought 4 coaches.

And they should be able to cope with demand on saturday as no more than 2-3,000 fans will come especially not 4,000 so there should be enough tickets for everyone :D

If they have sold out all coach tickets for Peterborough does that mean they will sell out for the trip to SWFC.  If so I better buy my tickets soon.

Got mine for SWFC and on coach 4 already but I guess there will be many more travelling up to Sheffield

Guest Mrs Shippers

I wanted to go to Petereborough as well on the coach but was told they were all sold out. It seems as a lot of people have been asking. Maybe seeing that we are doing so well they could have ordered 1 or maybe 2 more coaches. It just seems like they don't want the support! Surely they would want all the support they can get.

I went to Peterborough last season and thoroughly enjoyed myself, that's why I am very dissapointed that we are not going this season. We have a car but it is quite old and I wouldn't want to risk driving all that way!!

Anyway to all those who are going, enjoy yourselves and cheer them on for me.

Archived