IGNORED

Who Would You Have?

Guest DukeCoxer

Guest DukeCoxer

If suddenly tomoro, city discovered that we could suddenly bring in one player from anywhere in the world. Who would you have?

'Sgo't 2 be schevchenko for me

Guest whitey_03

id agree with madger, imagine beckham whipping ball in for Lee Miller to attack, thats would produce some amount of goals would it not ??? :D

Guest twaters

Please there is only one player for me, Thats Henry. He is by far the worlds most influential player at the moment. Even in our team he could still run past players and score, i doubt beckham would get the space to cross in our division, let alone the passes to put him into space. If not Henry then probably Zidane.

Raul, easily the best player in the world, can't be believe he's only 24/25 and has played, sxcored and won more than most players will in their entire careers.

Hard choice between Henry and Ronaldo.

Watching a lot of Spanish football of late and Ronaldo's burst of speed, power and accuracy is right up there with Henry. Will only be able to truly guage if he was in the Premiership.

Would have thought at Div 2/1 level, Ronaldo's ability to power through a defence would make him a better asset; could see Henry getting lumps kicked out of him for fun and not dealing with it as well?

Guest Hodges17
QUOTE (Derby Gas @ Feb 12 2004, 01:56 PM)

Are you sure you wouldn't like Junior Agogo?   

I Will Pass thanks

Thought so. Wish Graydon did.

Jordan (no not joe) - Great Up Front etc , etc , etc ...

I'm Sure We'd Soon Get A Great Song For Our New Striker !!!!

p.s

Who'd Need Biggest Shirt - Jungle Girl / Matthews ????

Archived