IGNORED

Guess The Score (swansea)

Guest I H8 THE GAS

Guest OmegaSnake

Obviously a Swansea win suits us, but frankly, I deeply, deeply hate Swansea.

Do one over on them, please.

shocking, i would of thought you would of wanted us to loose, us being your rivals and relegation rivals

i predict a 3-1 win for city :city:

Like Huddersfield, you're facing a high placed team going through a relatively rough patch (1 win in 7?)... You're at home, you normally turn it up for big games with a good atmosphere.

I think you'll be okay.

A loss would be super-duper for Swindon though.

P.S.

Trundle almost made the Hartlepool match (according to the Swansea website)

I think he'll make an appearance against you. They need a win.

Guest OmegaSnake

i fear for our goal difference so i wont be predicting anything. Are both Trundle and Knight fit??

just read on the swansea site that trundle 'could' be up front with knight in tonights LDV vans semi against walsall, so i reckon he will be starting against us :(

Guest cockney dave
:englandsmile4wf: IF I WAS PLAYING AGAINST A TEAM THAT BEAT US 7-1 THE LAST TIME WE MET I WOULD BE FUMING INSDE AND JUST WAITING TO GET REVENGE.THE GAME COULD'NT COME QUICK ENOUGH FOR ME.SO ROLL UP THE SLEEVES ,AND LISTEN TO THE CROWD ROAR YOU ON TO VICTORY.ITS A GAME WE SHOULD WANT TO WIN SO MUCH WE SHOULD BE PLAYING TO THE TOP OF OUR ABILITY.WITH THE CROWD BEHIND US THERES NO REASON WE SHOULD LOSE.I PREDICT 3-1 TO CITY :englandsmile4wf:

Guest the wiltshire 1

i have been consulting my mystic balls regularly in the last week and they suggest a 3-0 win to city, a certain balding striker will score twice in the first half with a local boy coming off the bench to hammer home a 3rd late in the game. The balls forsee many unhappy sheep in the valleys on sunday morning.

Have faith my children :englandsmile4wf:

Guest PapaLazarou

:englandsmile4wf: IF I WAS PLAYING AGAINST A TEAM THAT BEAT US 7-1 THE LAST TIME WE MET I WOULD BE FUMING INSDE AND JUST WAITING TO GET REVENGE.THE GAME COULD'NT COME QUICK ENOUGH FOR ME.SO ROLL UP THE SLEEVES ,AND LISTEN TO THE CROWD ROAR YOU ON TO VICTORY.ITS A GAME WE SHOULD WANT TO WIN SO MUCH WE SHOULD BE PLAYING TO THE TOP OF OUR ABILITY.WITH THE CROWD BEHIND US THERES NO REASON WE SHOULD LOSE.I PREDICT 3-1 TO CITY :englandsmile4wf:

or be shitting yourself and loose it psychologically.

personally i think it will be 3-1 to swansea, maybe 4, i'm sure leon knight will score a penalty, as that is all he is good for. it's like having mickey bell up front

Bas savage could'nt score for all the money in the world

If I ahd all the money in the World, I would give half of it to the Swansea goalkeeper just to let him score

by that your assuming he'll hit the target.....?

Guest repro-red

Going for a city 2 (brooker, murray) swansea 1 (knight - controversial penalty)

Would luv us to hammer em but can't see that happening to be honest

Guest redtillimdead

i really think it will be very different from across the bridge and think that Mr Johnson will sort the players out and get them in the right frame of mind to slay swans and pray :pray: stewart starts as unlikely as it is.

basso will have a hard time in goal if he don't stop his awful mistakes, the rat Knight will poss get a penalty (controversial) but with murray and brooks doing the business i say 2 - 1

i will have my England top on :englandsmile4wf: for the simple fact we have lost when i have wore the city one :whistle:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!! :chant6ez:

Guest 3012jack
:englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf: Much the same as the Huddersfield game, as long as we make as much noise as possible I'm sure the lads won,t let us down. CITY 2 Brooker and Murray Swans0. COME ON YOU REDS. :englandsmile4wf:

Archived