IGNORED

User Names

tompo

Guest DrFaustus
You're lucky my cricket club did the same, some crackers including one lad who came out as 'firm poo'! Mine was not much better 'anil cok'  :D
You're sure that's not so bad, CR?

I got mine because I am Dr Faustus. Simple really.

EAT MR DANIEL WILSON

Guest Filton Red

Mine... Well maybe as I live in that small town north of Bristol which built Concorde, and all those other lovely flying machines B)

I claim the least imaginative prize of all. The only disguise to my real identity is the small "j". Not really that cunning!

As for my sign off, I'm a City fan who rides a scooter. Blimey, I sit for hours thinking all these up, I really do!

Scooter Red

Of course! First saw em when I was 13 and City were in division 1. With those kind of influences in your formative years, how could you fail to grow up a Clash City Rocker?

Thanks for answering the original question of this thread for me by the way, which I hadn't been arsed to do.

Liked the Clash too, but most of my music was metal, aided by the Granary, and (sadly) the Brunel Rooms in Swinden!! Best punk band by a mile..

Thought the Mescaleros were good, but twas not to be.

Guest Harry May

Harry May , after the song by The Business , which is a classic Punk / Oi ! song.

Used to be Caldicot Red a few years back on the forum before the previous forum (if you get my drift ) due to total lack of imagination.

Caldicot Red.

hmmm... another of the obvious ones I reckon.

the 2 comes because on my old blueyonder e-mail service they made me use a 2 as lukejones was already used.

I now use this name on the net where I'm not bothered with anonimity and lj11111 or lukej11 otherwise dependant on the degree of anonimity I want!!

As I suspected some straight forward choices of name with fairly obvious reasons for choosing them. Also some bizarre user names with equally bizarre reasons.

I would love to know the thinking behind Bunty Molestranger, Eskimos arnt real or Fatbennysbaldspot.

Guest city3rovers2

I joined the forum not long after we beat the rovers 3.2 just before christmas, when Aaron Brown made that fantastic run down the wing, for Thorpe to score. That result stayed with me a long time, and so my name came into being... And no one else ever took it, so I was able to keep it when the forum changed.

Archived