IGNORED

Two Quid A Kids In March Doh!

cheshire_red

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Not just that, on a night it's more likely "daddy" will take "junior" to thegame because of lack of busses, late finish ect

I just hope it works. Schemes like this often lose clubs money but are there as a "thank you" to fans. It CAN benefit the club too though, if people take it up.

Let's hope they do because I think it would be great to boost the attendance and let the kids get in for a little less.

I suggest people start putting word round.

It will be interesting to see whether the Evening Post take as much notice of this as any problems in the East End. I would like to think we will have a Back Page splash a couple of days before each of the games- "City let kids in for £1" or "Quid-a-Kid returns to Ashton Gate"...doubt it. Prove me wrong, EP!

It will be interesting to see whether the Evening Post take as much notice of this as any problems in the East End. I would like to think we will have a Back Page splash a couple of days before each of the games- "City let kids in for £1" or "Quid-a-Kid returns to Ashton Gate"...doubt it. Prove me wrong, EP!

More like, "City encourage youngsters to join the hoards of hooligans at Ashton Gate with quid-a-kid scheme"

Archived