IGNORED

C'mon Then Fellas

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Anything from the club shop?

I remember I was going to by an ex a City thong one year (how romantic) and agfter getting to the counter in a PACKED club shop a "friend" decided to shout "Matty, you still buying yourself those thongs" which caused plenty of twitters and my face to go rather red. And to top it off they were all sold out!!!

ph34r: :D:)

For tommorow I've gone for the roses, card and little cuddly toy option. Not very original I know, but a safe bet.

Anything from the club shop?

I remember I was going to by an ex a City thong one year (how romantic) and agfter getting to the counter in a PACKED club shop a "friend" decided to shout "Matty, you still buying yourself those thongs" which caused plenty of twitters and my face to go rather red.  And to top it off they were all sold out!!!

ph34r:  :D  :)

For tommorow I've gone for the roses, card and little cuddly toy option.  Not very original I know, but a safe bet.

You're just a big softie aren't you.

What's Claire getting you?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I dread to think what she's got me, it's a "suprise" and I'm guessing it's not going to be including one of her female friends :D

She is cooking a 3 course meal however, which should be nice and as she's letting me travel to Austria I'm not going to be doing any complaining! (Do u and Kim fancy that?)

Whats kim got you?

Mrs Big Red Rich is a getting a slap up meal and some roses. Maybe a trip to hospital to see me as well! I'm playing Matson, the nastiest team in the league. We had a 15 man brawl when we played them at home!!! Anybody got a spare seat to Peterborough?  :D
Love it, used to really enjoy playing Matson, Coney Hill, Cinderford etc. Best was always those lads in black from the Forest, forget their name now!!

I dread to think what she's got me, it's a "suprise" and I'm guessing it's not going to be including one of her female friends :D

She is cooking a 3 course meal however, which should be nice and as she's letting me travel to Austria I'm not going to be doing any complaining! (Do u and Kim fancy that?)

Whats kim got you?

I told her I didn't want anything on the basis that she would say that she didn't want anything either.

That's backfired because she gave me a list of things she would like. Bit of a cheek really as it was her birthday two weeks ago.

As a compromise, I'm taking her to Wetherspoons for breakfast in the morning and it looks as if I could be popping round to Asda for some flowers.

Enjoy your meal. Sounds nice.

Love it, used to really enjoy playing Matson, Coney Hill, Cinderford etc. Best was always those lads in black from the Forest, forget their name now!!

I cant imagine anybody enjoy playing Matson. They are second in the league and we are midtable. The ref abandoned the game a couple of minutes before time because the fighting got out of hand. We were 2-1 up. They went ahead 3-2 in the 85th minute and we equalised with a couple of minutes to go, needless to say they didnt like that!!

Me being the opinionated (read: mad) guy that I am, I'm not getting my squeeze anything at all, and I've insisted that she doesn't get me anything. I mean, I've been with her for three years, we tell one another we love each other practically each day, so why in the hell should I do something special for one day?

I think that I mainly resent the fact that the chocolate, card and flower industries are trying to force me to do something on a day that was originally conceived for people who fancied someone but didn't feel they could tell them, and that I should feel bad if I don't do anything.

And do you know how much we spend on this rubbish? £750 million! :D

Call me unromantic, but I think there are better ways of showing a woman you fancy her, if you know what I mean :D

Phew, rant over :)

Guest WestburyRed

I won a nice teddy in a charity competition recently, had to guess the things name and it turned out to be hers. Already gave her that, we decided against presents as we are saving our arses off for our final holiday in March/April before moving in to a place together, a nice romantic trip to Toronto, Niagara, New York and Boston, all planned by myself ages ago.

And yes, I did say March/April, bit of a killer as I miss the Plymouth, QPR and Swindon matches! going to need to find some web access and watch the BBC text commentary on those days I think.

Guest dolmanred

Well I told my girlfriend on Tuesday that I was taking her to Prague so I think that came as a nice surprise :-)

Can anyone reccomend any restaurants, sights, things to do etc?

Cheers.

I cant imagine anybody enjoy playing Matson. They are second in the league and we are midtable. The ref abandoned the game a couple of minutes before time because the fighting got out of hand. We were 2-1 up. They went ahead 3-2 in the 85th minute and we equalised with a couple of minutes to go, needless to say they didnt like that!!

Sorry I thought you meant rugby :P

Well I told my girlfriend on Tuesday that I was taking her to Prague so I think that came as a nice surprise :-)

Can anyone reccomend any restaurants, sights, things to do etc?

Cheers.

Went there on a rugby tour a couple of years ago, only really saw the inside of numerous bars (and very cheap booze). Got fined (silly stunt time) for taking a tour on one of the open top busses (well worth it).

There is loads to see if you are in to history and architecture.

The pro's were stunning and very cheap I'm led to believe but you had better leave well alone :D

Archived