IGNORED

Bobby Gould At Posh

Robbored

Seems like Bobby Gould is geeing up his new charges for tomorrows game saying that the worst time to play a team is when they've just got a new manager.

He pays respect to City's recent record and squad especially Brian Tinnion who he sees as City main man.Could be he'll stress the importance of closing Tinnion down to his boys.

I'm just a little concerned that Gould has psyched up his players and they'll perform above themselves tomorrow.Maybe a draw would be a good result.

Yep, one thing about Bobby Gould is he can motivate players. I have to say I dislike his style of play and would hate to see him manage down Ashton Gate, but for a team like Peterboro he's an ideal man to have in the camp.

I'd love a win tomorrow but there's no doubt having BG on board, especially with his knowledge of City players, will make it very tough.

[Maybe a draw would be a good result]

The studio expert predicts a 1-1 draw and fans ringing in tonight are hoping for the same as "Bristol aren't that good and I fancy we can draw with them". Gould's main work this week has been making the players move faster.

A 3-5-2 formation is expected for tomorrow as is rain. :D

Gould's main work this week has been making the players move faster.

According to Barry Fry, the Peterborough players are "10 yards faster". Mind you, he doesn't state over what distance.

If it's over 10 yards, then that's very impressive. If it's over 25 miles, then it's less so.

He pays respect to City's recent record and squad especially Brian Tinnion who he sees as City main man.Could be he'll stress the importance of closing Tinnion down to his boys.

I wouldn't mind him getting his players to mark Tinman, then there would be more room for the other players, especially if Tinman isn't actually on the pitch.

Archived