IGNORED

Todays Team.

sirscrumpton

Starting teams:

Peterborough: Tyler, Newton, Legg, Rea, Arber, Jelleyman, Thomson, Woodhouse, Farrell, Clarke, Platt

Subs: St, Ledger, Logan, Williams, Willock, Jenkins.

Bristol City: Phillips, Carey, Butler, Coles, Hill, Goodfellow, Wilkshire, Tinnion, Aaron Brown, Peacock, Miller

Subs: Doherty, Stowell, Marvin Brown, Woodman, Lita.

Woodman dropped for Butler is the only change from the team that started last week. Interesting to see no Burnell in the 16 despite being fit.

Yeah no news that Robbo is injured which begs the question why isnt he there?

Am i right in thinking last time we went up to London Road Murray and Robbo were the architects behind our win???

Good sign though is that there's no Burnell, Fortune is injured i think which would explain his absence amongst the substitutes.

Starting teams:

Peterborough: Tyler, Newton, Legg, Rea, Arber, Jelleyman, Thomson, Woodhouse, Farrell, Clarke, Platt

Subs: St, Ledger, Logan, Williams, Willock, Jenkins.

Bristol City: Phillips, Carey, Butler, Coles, Hill, Goodfellow, Wilkshire, Tinnion, Aaron Brown, Peacock, Miller

Subs: Doherty, Stowell, Marvin Brown, Woodman, Lita.

Woodman dropped for Butler is the only change from the team that started last week.  Interesting to see no Burnell in the 16 despite being fit.

As soon I seen that Woodman had been dropped for Butler, my original instinct was "Oh No! :)" and that "Oh No! :D" almost became reality in a weird Deja Vu (or Groundhog Day situation as described on Radio Commentary) as Butler 'once again' headed the ball towards the back of our net! Thankfully Phillips managed to tip it over the bar this time around though! Phew... :D

Come on City!!! :D

Archived