IGNORED

Gooooooooooooooooooal!

Guest WestburyRed

I must admit I gave a strange celebration myself how I heard we scored by how it was mentioned on the Radio Commentary!

I too agree that the rule is stupid that you should be booked by over celebrating!

Maybe they should set timed celebrating rules depending on how and when you score? A max time of 20 seconds for whatever you want to do or something.......

........Ok I know this'll never work, but it's just a sugestion! :D

Guest wishbone

Much as I love 'I'm, Doherty's an idiot for getting booked for celebrating.

Players just can't run into the crowd these days - inciting the fans & all that.

he knows the score & it's irresponsible to do it.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's how it is; if he gets booked & then misses games through' suspension for it, he's letting us & the squad down.

Guest wishbone

I agree - a hero for the goal.

My point is though, he's an idiot to get booked for over-celebrating.

Anyway, ow do you get these emoticons on yer message. Elp!

But other City players (Tinman and Lita) were there celebrating with him. Agree it is a stupid rule.

Best thing about Tommy Doc today was when it looked like he was shaping up to do a 2 footed tackle and sensibly pulled out of it. Lesson learnt at last?

Thought Carey had best game 4 a long time.

Think Peterboro will go down. Barry Fry and Bobby Gould - No wonder the Peterboro fans were subdued.

Very poor game and someone has to say it. Aaron Brown was ####.

Guest Harchesterx1

9 out of 9 if we make it 10 out of 10 on tuesday we are in promotion spot..... Its good to be city fan at times like this......

• Admin

Stupid booking agreed.

I was stood infront of wear Tommy stopped to celebrate, I ran forward and grabbed Tommy, the next thing I know, there is about 10 people on my back.

My ribs still hurt this morning where I was crushed against the wall.. Still I'll take the aches for the 3 points !

Lesson learnt, next time I stand back and watch !

Archived