IGNORED

Remember When...

Guest WestburyRed

Guest WestburyRed

Back in mid-December we had 31 points after just drawing away at Rushden, 9th in the league, struggling for a play-off spot and even generally level headed fans starting to question Danny Wilson. I think I would speak for most of us when I say I never ever thought I'd be sat here today after clocking up our 27th point from 27 since that day, nearly doubling our points tally in just 2 months.

I just want to congratulate the team and staff on an incredible acheivement (Sky Sports words, not mine), of course I would love it to continue but no matter what happens next its something to be hugely proud of.

Just before Christmas a Wilson-hater said here that he would start believing if we won 6 on the bounce, whoever he was I hope he is happy now, especially as we haven't even played superbly for a single one of those games in truth.

Tuesday is absolutely crucial, if we make the game in hand count (and lets face it, with the conditions at Grimsby its going to be our toughest so far) I think crowd numbers at AG will start rocketing as we will be firmly in the mix and even possibly challenging for 1st place never mind 2nd.

Back in mid-December we had 31 points after just drawing away at Rushden, 9th in the league, struggling for a play-off spot and even generally level headed fans starting to question Danny Wilson. I think I would speak for most of us when I say I never ever thought I'd be sat here today after clocking up our 27th point from 27 since that day, nearly doubling our points tally in just 2 months.

I just want to congratulate the team and staff on an incredible acheivement (Sky Sports words, not mine), of course I would love it to continue but no matter what happens next its something to be hugely proud of.

Just before Christmas a Wilson-hater said here that he would start believing if we won 6 on the bounce, whoever he was I hope he is happy now, especially as we haven't even played superbly for a single one of those games in truth.

Tuesday is absolutely crucial, if we make the game in hand count (and lets face it, with the conditions at Grimsby its going to be our toughest so far) I think crowd numbers at AG will start rocketing as we will be firmly in the mix and even possibly challenging for 1st place never mind 2nd.

i see your point BUT! :P i will agree with you when

may comes and we are in a top 2 place and safely

in div.1... we got a great run going and a hard fought

win today and as i understand we didn't play too well

but 3 points will do, but there is still a lot of teams to

play and many of them are fighting for promotion and

the play offs, the battle to go up has just begun, we have

played catch up now we must run off in to the sun set :D

but it ain't over yet :D

Good post - but now's not the time to provoke internal dispute between those who who support Wilson and those who want him out.

Lets all celebrate the fact that City have won 9 from 9 and are now just 2 points behind Argyle and in a great position at this stage of the season.

Well done the boys!!!!!

Archived