IGNORED

If You Love Football......

bissellredhead

Guest bristolmod

getting a way from the missus and having a valid excuse!! :shifty:

pre match drinking & banter(and post match drinking and banter) :laugh:

away days :englandsmile4wf:

Damn good question.

1) It triggers some kind of deep and eternal passion inside me.

2) Gives the perfect excuse to get all excitable like a ten year old again. Has a kind of magical effect on me.

3) Be lost with out it.

The world would be a far duller place with no Saturday ritual to occupy me. I believe the supposed improved weather of the Summer has nowt all to do with Science but is actually part of the compensation package offered for the temporary loss of Football.

Football is always there and is the fill in topic when thought and conversation etc run dry, it is a great leveller as if you have only a basic grounding in it you could walk into any Pub in the country and engage someone in conversation about it. I have nurtured deep suspision of any man who has absolutely no interest in Football.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I needed to believe in something...

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

1. The team (City til I die)

2. The supporters (lifelong friendships shared watching City home and away, you don't get that as a glory hunter watching rubbish Sky Sports)

3. Keeping faith with my grandad, dad and brother, City supporters all three. Red blood in our veins, in more ways than one.

Social drinking, pubs and journey with mates

release of aggresion or atleast allows me to forget other problems

the rush of adrenalin at the game, knowing that we are by far a greater club than the opposition, off the pitch of course, ie singing etc - or atleast that's how I feel

Guest BCFCSteve

Drinking before the match

Away days

Going to shut the ######g rugby fans up about how rugby is so much better than football - going for the banter and atmosphere etc

Archived