IGNORED

Have They Got The Edge On Us...

Dolman Block B

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

ANDREW............STEWART..............BROOKER...........SAVAGE

ROBERTS...........PEACOCK...............CURETON...........SHAKES

obviously old boy as they are above us in the table. :w00t:

p.s. i would sooner have our forward line with the possible exception of Roberts - always liked him. that goal v the Pool at the Gate - i was over for that... PRICELESS.

Guest BCFCSteve

Interesting when you compare it like that.

Only one of our strikers is getting goals on a semi-regular basis for us - Brooker, but give Stewart a run and that might change

Whereas with Swindle Roberts, Cureton and Peacock all have goals in them so I would have to say they might just have more potency up front

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

ANDREW............STEWART..............BROOKER...........SAVAGE

ROBERTS...........PEACOCK...............CURETON...........SHAKES

In terms of ability and effectiveness, Brooker's better than the four Swines put together.

None of the above are goal-machines.

Guest BCFCSteve

don't get us all thinking that !!! :@

Exactly we have to be positive in that sense. I would rather we were relegated before that date to avoid being put down by Swindle - but the situation could be exactly the same for them, so 0-0- is on the cards people I think

Guest 30BCFC90

no doubt that they have a better front line than us but its all down to our chairman not paying enough to get a good decent striker. They will not send us down not even worth thinking bout. They are only above us through goal difference (ironic) they are not a better side!

no doubt that they have a better front line than us but its all down to our chairman not paying enough to get a good decent striker. They will not send us down not even worth thinking bout. They are only above us through goal difference (ironic) they are not a better side!

what is ironic about it?

anyway, we have the worst goal diff now so we need to start scoring more than we concede starting with 3 tomorrow night. yeahhhhhhhhhh.

Roberts and Cureton are washed up and Peacock ain't a patch on Brooks. I'd take our boys any day

Roberts and Cureton are washed up

Are you serious? I'd rather have them in a relegation battle than a rookie and a non-goalscorer.

but its all down to our chairman not paying enough to get a good decent striker

It's down to the Manager not managing to get an experienced striker in once he was struggling with his Top 2 targets. Tell me, how much did Swindon spend to improve their attack? It's not a question of cash, it's a question of getting the right players for the circumstances.

I hate to say it, but Swindon sell their top striker and still have a better attack that us.

Its sad to admit but they do have a better strike force at the mo apart from Brooks, But Brooks seems like he is trying to carry the other 9 outfield players at times.

Guest BrotherErnieFromBarrowGurney

Their forward line is not better than ours. Their top scorer is Roberts with 3 goals who, until last Saturday was going cold turkey in Tony Addams spare room. Even Bas isn't far away from that total!

Their forward line is not better than ours. Their top scorer is Roberts with 3 goals who, until last Saturday was going cold turkey in Tony Addams spare room. Even Bas isn't far away from that total!

Roberts has started only 4 leagues games this season... Comparing him with Bas Savage is unfair

Guest swindontown

not exactly true is it?

we had rory fallon with 14 goals and if swansea are going to claim them then we will have curetons from when he was with Colchester. So Cureton has got 9. Bas i very much doubt will double his goal tally this year. jealousy is not a good thing.

Guest BrotherErnieFromBarrowGurney

Who says I have to be fair when it comes to Swindon?

You can claim Curo's goals for Colchester if you want to, but I don't think they will do you any good in your relegation battle. I don't think Fallon will score you any more either but you can claim the ones he scores for Swansea too if it makes you feel better. So, top scorer = 3 and its Roberts...

Guest Harry Dolman

Who says I have to be fair when it comes to Swindon?

You can claim Curo's goals for Colchester if you want to, but I don't think they will do you any good in your relegation battle. I don't think Fallon will score you any more either but you can claim the ones he scores for Swansea too if it makes you feel better. So, top scorer = 3 and its Roberts...

Peter Thorne has scored for Norwich, add in Grant Smtihs goals plus those of Tommy Mooney - heck its no wonder they have a superior goal difference to us...........

Archived