IGNORED

Omens Look Good

RedTop

All five of our previous best runs have ended in promotion, according to the official website. It seems we've never won seven or more in a row and NOT got promotion. Jeez, let's just hope that streak continues.

Of course, I predicted the run because each time MrsRedTop and I have a kid we go on a monster run. Millie was born just before the start of that amazing run last season and was something like three months old before she experienced the bitter disappointment of defeat. Our second - Ethan - was born December 14 and has a 100 per cent record in the league!

It's too bad the gestation period for humans is nine months, otherwise we'd knock another one out around about April just to make sure we take the title...

• Admin

It's too bad the gestation period for humans is nine months, otherwise we'd knock another one out around about April just to make sure we take the title...

If you were a proper supporter, you'd have a harem of maidens to supply the lucky BCFC babies....................

:D

The last time we got promoted, myself and the family were in Australis and New Zealand. Since then we've (for we actually read "I")taken a conscious decision not to go away at Easter. Until this year that is as we will be in Florida for the Luton, Plymouth and Swindon games. Another good omen (bugger, I'll miss it again!)

Scooter Red

• Admin
If you were a proper supporter, you'd have a harem of maidens to supply the lucky BCFC babies....................

:D

You might have hit upon something there Schutz, I believe his wife is also a season ticket holder at Ashton Gate so surely would accept this proposal being for the benefit of the team. So how about it Brian, up for it? :D

You might have hit upon something there Schutz, I believe his wife is also a season ticket holder at Ashton Gate so surely would accept this proposal being for the benefit of the team. So how about it Brian, up for it?  :D
Well, any sacrifice for the good of the team, obviously. Ahem. :D

Archived