IGNORED

Holloway - "shaking In My Boots?"

richieb

See that IH is making light of the challenge by BCFC :P

http://www.nationwide.co.uk/football/commo...v2&ID=69331&W=0

Fantastic win, but Holloway make be a little sarcastic, but my nerves are jangling.

Afraid to post anything incase it upsets the run.

My little kit in the back of my car blew away 8 games ago - no way am I replacing it?

Actually, while I agree Hollowhead may be squirming a bit in private, he talks a fair bit of sense on this occasion. What he outlines is an approach that we have to adopt to ensure we finish in the top two:

"I have never seen anyone win anything by looking behind them and the way I look at it, we missed a chance to catch up with the team in first place."

That's the attitude. All those on here who post messages worrying about Luton/Swindon/whoever - take note! The only teams we need to pay attention to are QPR and Plymouth. We need to look up, not down - and before long, hopefully there'll be no-one aove us to look up to.

• Admin
Actually, while I agree Hollowhead may be squirming a bit in private, he talks a fair bit of sense on this occasion. What he outlines is an approach that we have to adopt to ensure we finish in the top two:

"I have never seen anyone win anything by looking behind them and the way I look at it, we missed a chance to catch up with the team in first place."

Very true, however it's a bit of a misnomer to say that "we're behind them". Ok in the black and white of the current table we may be, but we're actually level on points with a slightly inferior goal difference and should we merely draw our game in hand on Tuesday we'd move ahead of them officially. A more apt description of our position is right next to them and you quite often see athlete's glancing to the side to check on their opponent's progress :P

Archived