IGNORED

Grimsby Attendance

Bristol Boy

Grimsby's winner involved their centre forward sliding the goalkeeper over the line so the pitch will be heavy unless they gey two days of dry weather.

Their attendance was 3,600 and Brighton were bound to take 4/500!

I reckon it will be between 600-1,000 City Fans......and I'll be one of them!

See you there?

Guest BCFC Matt

I'm going!

The players and staff are doing their bit so we may awell do ours andd encorage them onto our tenth (yes tenth!!!) consecutive victory.

Guest comeonyoureds

its another long trip but I'm hopeful of a strong turn out by the city, maybe some fans that couldnt make it due to valentines saturday will make the extra effort on tuesday. plus with the added incentive of seeing the boys go top with the 10th consecutive win should persuade a few more to make the trip! c u there

GOIN UP 2004!!!

Anyone know any good pubs before and after the match?
Taken from http://www.footballgroundguide.co.uk/

Dave Peasgood has informed me that the unofficial away fans pub is the Leaking Boot (formerly Darley's hotel) which is halfway between Cleethorpes and Blundell Park on the north side of Grimsby Road. To get there head down the A180 and drive past the ground. It's about 400 yards further up the road on the left. It is a large pub and car park and allows in children. The Fish & Chips in Cleethorpes are legendary and there are some good outlets located near to the ground. Josh's fish and chip shop near the Leaking Boot comes recommended. Other recommendations by Dave include the Blundell Park Hotel, which if you arrive early serves some good food at reasonable prices (expect to pay around £5 for a good portion of fish and chips). The Rutland Arms is also recommended for both home and away fans to mingle, however this is some distance from the ground and doesn't allow in children. (it is about about half a mile before Blundell park, turn left at Ramsdens superstore and left again, and you'll see the pub at the opposite end of their car park. If in coaches, then from where you will be parked, head back the way you came, along the sea wall for 5 minutes and you'll see the pub). The Imperial pub by the ground is not recommended for away fans. There is also a McDonalds situated right by Blundell Park.

Archived