IGNORED

Heeeelllp.

potbelly

It`s Sunday evening and i decide that my hair needs a trim.

I always do my own, so i settled down in the kitchen with my trusty clippers.

So far so good.

After i had finished, an excellent job as usual, i called Mrs Potbelly downstairs to tidy up the back bit that i can`t reach and do the tricky bits around the ears.

Now, Mrs Potbelly has performed this task on numerous occasions without incident.

As she was running downstairs i removed the #3 plate and lowered the blades ready for her to do her bit. (you`re ahead of me now arn`t you?)

I turned the clippers back on, the loud vibrating sound muffled her saying something about missing a bit.

The next thing i know she has thrown the clippers down as is lying on the floor in uncontrollable laughter.

Wanna see it??

haircut.jpg

What the ##** !!!

What do i do now?

Do i shave the rest off?

Any ideas greatly appreciated, I could also do with some ideas for punishment, remembering that she wears the trousers in this house and i am in fact a wimp.

Yours in a state of shock,

Potbelly.

:D Sorry Potbelly but that has me in stitches :D

Now if I was you, I would insist on doing Mrs Potbelly's hair for her as a punishment.

I guess I would have to take the whole back and sides down a little but not totally off.

:D:D:D:D

Can't you do a few wiggly lines in it and say Roberts is your new fav player?!

The weather is getting colder again now can you get away with wearing a hat?

A similar thing happened to my nephew last summer, right on the front of his head. He cut it all shorter all over and it grew back really quick.

Guest eviltaxman

When I read this to Mrs Taxman, she said "you're having a laugh!"

9 o'clock, Dream Team (on Sky One) has finished and I'm off to the kitchen for a trim. Like Potbelly, I do the donkey work and Mrs Taxman is called upon for the finishing touches. 9.20 I visit the forum and see this.

Potbelly, all I can say is do what I have done.... a number one ALL OVER. It saves shampoo and a quick wash is dunking your head in the sink.

Mrs Taxman says "should I give lessons to Mrs P?"

Sorry, gotta snigger though.. :D

Well, it must be a consolation that it isn't Tinman's testimonial evening in a few days time where you'd see a couple of hundred of people who know who you are though.....

Archived