IGNORED

City On Sky?

Guest Pinamonte

Guest Pinamonte

With City looking likely to be big contenders for promotion and with some big clashes lined up in april, do people think that Sky could be televising one or two of our matches? The home games against Plymouth and QPR look the obvious candidates and the Swindon match might also be a contender. When do Sky finalise their arrangements for matches in the latter stages of the season?

Guest Pinamonte

We've won lots of times on Sky, where do you get that idea from? It would be great if the Plymouth or QPR game was televised live as it would save me forking out for a ticket.

Guest comeonyoureds

why would you ever prefer watching city on tv rather then goin to the game! we need as many city fans at those games as possible!

Guest BCFC Matt
We've won lots of times on Sky, where do you get that idea from? It would be great if the Plymouth or QPR game was televised live as it would save me forking out for a ticket.
Youd rather watch from your armchair?!!! I would always go to a game rather than watch it on the box!

Guest Pinamonte

Not at all, I've got a mate who is a season ticket holder and he always lends me his ticket when City are on Sky as he prefers to watch on the box. Don't ask me why, I think he's mad.

Guest blairhater

It's interesting re-watching City's games on tape. I watched the City v Wigan game from last season the other day, resulting in Wigan's tenth win on the bounce and subsequent promotion.

A good omen, hopefully.

Wigan did a job on us that day.

With continued hard work, commitment, belief, luck and support we have the ability in our squad to do a job on the rest of this division.

Shant watch the above game again , though. Difficult viewing.

It's interesting re-watching City's games on tape. I watched the City v Wigan game from last season the other day, resulting in Wigan's tenth win on the bounce and subsequent promotion.

A good omen, hopefully.

Wigan did a job on us that day.

With continued hard work, commitment, belief, luck and support we have the ability in our squad to do a job on the rest of this division.

Shant watch the above game again , though. Difficult viewing.

I recorded that game as I was at the match - but I have never watched it, just recorded straight over the top of it.

Archived