IGNORED

Tins Night.

Dave L

OK Tinman fans, here's your chance to help get things ready for the big night on Thursday.

We've got 650 people coming on Thursday night, and in order to make sure that we keep costs to a minimum, we need to do as much of the setting up ourselves as we possibly can.

So, from 11 o'clock in the morning, we need some people to set up 65 tables, put out 650 chairs, put tablecoths on, lay the tables, put various bits of paper on the tables etc.

Depending on how many people turn up, it should only take a couple of hours, but we really do need all the help we can get. Bearing in mind its half term, some of our younger members might consider foregoing that lunchtime lie-in and giving a hand. There'll be plenty to do for all ages and levels of fitness.

Some people have already kindly offered to help. If you could all add your names to what I hope will become a very long thread, then Tins will be very grateful.

Can everyone be at the entrance to the Dolman next to the Atyeo stand at 11 please.

Guest bcfccider

Hi Dave,

sorry I would have taken the holiday, yet it was a push to take the holiday off work to go to Grimsby tomorrow.

Thanks for organising it all.

Chris

I can see it now.....

"Hello boss, erm, can I have the day off on Thursday?"

"Why's that then"

"Well you see I need to set up some tables and chairs so I can see Brian Tinnion and drink copious amounts of alcohol"

"Well why didn't you just say say so before? Have you finished your Aster project yet?"

"Erm, no"

"Strange, that's what I thought about your 1st question"

It's a long shot for sure, but are there any more tickets left for this??
There are a few left, but they must be bought in advance. Phone the ticket hotline and you can pick it up on the door (I think) if you can't get down to the Gate. Or you could just throw a sicky on Thursday and come and help out :dunno:

Archived