IGNORED

Where Are The Catering Facilities?

The Man In Black

I know that this is going to be a slightly odd question, but how many catering facilities are available at the Gate (including burger bars outside the ground), and in which stands are they?

The reason I need to know are for some coursework I'm doing about operations management, and I decided to do it on the catering at the Gate (could always forward my findings on to Lindley in case they need an undergrad's assistance :D )

So yeah, all I need to know at this stage is where the facilities are in all the stands, and it would be helpful to know in which blocks they are near to (e.g. I know that there are ones underneath blocks A and F of the Dolman)

Guest Ricky BCFC

I know there's 1 in the corner of the wedlock near to the Dolman, and 1 in the Ateyo underneath the H block. Not sure about the others sorry.

Guest Ricky BCFC

Oh and as for burger bars there are 2. 1 just accross from the Williams, nearest to the winterstoke road entrance, and the other 1 is inbetween the Ateyo and the Dolman.

Guest bcfccider

Apparently Delia Smith is turning over 1 milion pounds a season at Norwich City purely on the catering. I would suggest you contact her!

OK, these are the official figures from Colin (wonderfully fast reply from him :D )

"The number of kiosks at Ashton Gate is as follows:-

Williams Stand 2

Atyeo 6

Dolman 4

Wedlock 2

Kenco Stands 2

On top of this we use 'hawkers' as manning levels allow.

I hope this helps

Colin"

So, anyone want to be a fantastic help and fill me in on where these are situated?

Cheers guys :D

OK, these are the official figures from Colin (wonderfully fast reply from him :clap: )

"The number of kiosks at Ashton Gate is as follows:-

Williams Stand 2

Atyeo 6

Dolman 4

Wedlock 2

Kenco Stands 2

On top of this we use 'hawkers' as manning levels allow.

I hope this helps

Colin"

So, anyone want to be a fantastic help and fill me in on where these are situated?

Cheers guys  :blink:

Sure.

2 of them are in the Williams Stand, 6 are in the Atyeo, 4 in the Dolman, and 2 in the Wedlock........

:dunno:

(Whoops, taxi for 1)

Archived