IGNORED

Port Vale News.

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

I think your caps lock is PERMANENTLY stuck on. Jeeze its annoying. :grr:

And I think your about 24 hours out as this was announced yesterday.

Have you any idea who is going to play the next James Bond?

yeah some bloke with a gun....

£80 million he got in that record deal and said "I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams!" Personally i don't like him. It was reported on the news he gave enough to buy a player. He is worth around £100 million. How much would you give to Bristol City if you had that kind of money? Some woman on the news said she may start to go to watch Port Vale as she hopes he may be there watching. He lives in America. :doh:

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

£80 million he got in that record deal and said "I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams!" Personally i don't like him. It was reported on the news he gave enough to buy a player. He is worth around £100 million. How much would you give to Bristol City if you had that kind of money? Some woman on the news said she may start to go to watch Port Vale as she hopes he may be there watching. He lives in America. :doh:

If i had £100 million i'd invest about £25 million in CITY....

If i had £100 million i'd invest about £25 million in CITY....

Tight-ar$e. What are you going to do with the other £75 mill? It looks like you've already got everything you need.

If I had £100 million I'd spend at least £80. Probably.

Guest tunnerz

Yeah right, just enough to buy a player - thanks a lot!!

Too little too late really Mr Williams, should of put money into your beloved Port Vale before buying your box at Chelsea!

If I had that sort of money then City would be going places (not that we aint now)!

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

Tight-ar$e. What are you going to do with the other £75 mill? It looks like you've already got everything you need.

If I had £100 million I'd spend at least £80. Probably.

£80 and u call me a tight arse :rofl2br:

Do you realise your car looks poo??

my car may look poo to u but your face looks ###t to the rest of us..

Maybe Robbie doesn't fancy running a football club? Maybe he justwants to watch the football for what it is and not become the lower leagues answer to Chelsea.

It's ok saying that if you had £100 million you would invest £25 million in City, But once you have done that then you would be comitted to paying high wages etc and then where do you stop investing knowing that you havn't got a endless pot of money?

I'm sure however now that he owns a share every nowand agin hewill invest more money, Ie to buy a player or new facillities etc. But he is just being carefull with his money.

Steve Lansdown has a fair bit of money yet is not throwing 25% of it at City is he?

Guest Cary Grant supported City

JUST HEARD ROBBIE WILLIAMS HAS JUST BOUGHT SHARES IN PORT VALE TO HELP THEM OUT....

Great, knowing our luck, we'll get George Michael buying shares in City!!.

:o:o:o

Guest port marine red

my car may look poo to u but your face looks ###t to the rest of us..

Your car still looks ######*t

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

Your car still looks ######*t

Ok little boy as if i give a ***k what you think y not go and craw back under that stone u came out of (PRAT)

Well it's more than I usually spend.

I was wondering about your car...I recall the last time I went to Hillsborough was just after I purchased my current car. I managed to park quite close to Hillsborough (5 mins walk) and then checked that there was nothing showing that obviously picked me out as a Cidered. I tucked all my red clothing under my coat. I even unfolded the map from the Gloucestershire page that it was on. As I walked away, I just glanced back to check everything was in order and spotted the "Honda Bristol" badge splashed all over my number plate. It was glowing bright fluorescent orange as far as I could tell. What to do? Do I go back and re-park in a quieter spot? Cover the number plate with dirt? Nah, I just walked away acting Northern and considered that the 12th (?) consecutive victory would be worth four smashed windows.

So, I was wondering, what is your approach to this dilemma? There seems to be a clue or two concerning your allegiances.

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

Well it's more than I usually spend.

I was wondering about your car...I recall the last time I went to Hillsborough was just after I purchased my current car. I managed to park quite close to Hillsborough (5 mins walk) and then checked that there was nothing showing that obviously picked me out as a Cidered. I tucked all my red clothing under my coat. I even unfolded the map from the Gloucestershire page that it was on. As I walked away, I just glanced back to check everything was in order and spotted the "Honda Bristol" badge splashed all over my number plate. It was glowing bright fluorescent orange as far as I could tell. What to do? Do I go back and re-park in a quieter spot? Cover the number plate with dirt? Nah, I just walked away acting Northern and considered that the 12th (?) consecutive victory would be worth four smashed windows.

So, I was wondering, what is your approach to this dilemma? There seems to be a clue or two concerning your allegiances.

Simple don't take the car

Ok little boy as if i give a ***k what you think y not go and craw back under that stone u came out of (PRAT)

Hey, ignore them.

I think the word "prat" sums them both up very nicely and i'm sure many on here would agree.

Sad individuals indeed. As if they would say it to your face....

Anyway, I think you've done a top job on your car.

C.T.I.D

Oh and the Robbie Williams news is a bit yesterday mate. ;)

Archived