IGNORED

Help An Old City Git.....

Guest erniehuntslovechild

Is that photo of you? And if so, why do all city fans look the same after a certain age?

Yesm, that's me..... we all look the same at around 50 years of age because we were all bootboys back in the late 60's early 70's and dressed the same, had the same haircuts and supported the same great team in the EAST END..

that's 28 votes I have missed out on - come me babbers get voting.

That's 49 possible votes I have missed out on.... come on VOTE :englandsmile4wf:

Can you help me make it to the top of the wildest fans poll at http://www.surewildestfan.co.uk/TeamFans.aspx?TeamId=64

It would be great for us to win something this season - with the best fan's forum in the UK it's got to be a winner.

CTID

Given that you appear to be the only entrant competing for the title, isn't voting a tad superfluous?

Given that you appear to be the only entrant competing for the title, isn't voting a tad superfluous?

I 'appear' to be the only entrant for BCFC but not for the whole division, nor for the whole Prem and football league.

Go on, vote.... you know you want to. :pray:

Guest Mikenoski

Ive just been on and voted for you mate.

It may be worth letting everyone know that if they vote they will be entered in to a prize draw to win a season ticket or monetry equivalent.

Ive just been on and voted for you mate.

It may be worth letting everyone know that if they vote they will be entered in to a prize draw to win a season ticket or monetry equivalent.

Thanks for the vote, I forgot to mention the Prize Draw for a season ticket... The premiership clubs are really going for it, so it would be great to have BCFC up there.... :me?:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d40/ttuser/nopaint.jpg

Voted for you mate

Thanks for the votes boy's - you've made an old git very happy (that's my son behind me by the way, making sure that I bring him up proper..) :laugh:

Guest MaloneFM

I'm sorry I just can't do it.

Its not that you are not the epitome of wackiness in a 'I wish I was Homer Simpson' stylee. Its just the prize on offer.

A season ticket.

Oh lord.

However that has not prevented me from enterting the herr doktor in the catagory of Gashead. Should they approve the picture that is.

Guest MaloneFM

If you remember the first half had the sun shining on the Dolman as it usually does. If its like that again on saturday hundreds will be doing the Dolman salute.

Just actually read the terms and conditions -

'The promoter reserves the right at any time to exclude any submission which in its opinion:

depicts or might encourage criminal or anti-social behaviour, or

is obscene, defamatory; or

whose publication as part of this promotion is or is likely to be in any way inappropriate for a family audience or brings or is likely to bring the promoter or the Sure brand into disrepute, public ridicule or contempt. '

Do you think supporting BCFC is criminal or anti social?

If you remember the first half had the sun shining on the Dolman as it usually does. If its like that again on saturday hundreds will be doing the Dolman salute.

Standing up works just as well if your up nearer the back :)

You got a vote, just becasue you look BCFC mad.

Archived