IGNORED

What A Great Season So Far !

Guest red in the usa

Guest red in the usa

Okay, so I have a large mouthful of humble pie right now...on 29th Nov, after our loss to Blackpool and a lowly ninth place, like many I felt we lacked what it took and felt we would be lucky to be in the play-offs. I even posted something to that effect.

Now, 9 wins later (who would have thought), we can afford to lose our winning run & still go into auto spot. Major Kudos to DW and the team...also to the ownership who allowed us to go and strengthen when we needed.

Seems to me it is a four horse race...the obvious three and the improving Swindle...with our defence (and defensive record), I think we will edge the championship and after that I don't care...

Aside from our defence, we seem to be getting goals from all over the pitch, in contrast to previous seasons where we have relied heavily on one or two players.

So all in all, cautiously optimistic...Div 1 football next year is more than a distinct possibility...just to keep my heart rate down would really love a bad run for one of our rivals right now, so we can start to build a nice cushion.

Last shout to fans who make the away trips - hear you loud and clear on BC World, awesome job (as they say over here) !

Archived