IGNORED

Hi Everyone

Guest red army

Guest red army

hello everyone i have just recently started supporting bristol city and just sign into this forum. just want to say hello to everyone.

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Why did Chelsea loose on saturday ?

You don't just start supporting a team like that do you or was it the 9 wins that attracted you?

More impressed when people start supporting a team thats lost a few ,cos thats when you really need the fans !

Never mind you may get your season ticket approved at Old Trafford if you try.

You don't just start supporting a team like that do you or was it the 9 wins that attracted you?

More impressed when people start supporting a team thats lost a few ,cos thats when you really need the fans !

Never mind you may get your season ticket approved at Old Trafford if you try.

Take no notice of our cockernee 'friend', Methinks hes turning a little bitter cos we are right up there arris!. Welcome to the forum.

Guest red army

no ive supported city for a while through my dad but couldnt become a proper supporter till now, due to having to work on saturdays, bu now i dont I'm ready to become a fall time supporter. it might seem i have joined with the team on the up but honestly its not like that at all.

Take no notice of our cockernee 'friend', Methinks hes turning a little bitter cos we are right up there arris!. Welcome to the forum.
Yeh go away ,its our turn you only have to compete with the gas while we have Chelscum and The Cottagers on our doorstep.

Well done to the new red but stick with them and dont go back to the big clubs when things go wrong !

Well, the first Arsenal goal was a superb opportunist strike and, for the second, the defence was caught a bit flat against a good through ball from Viera and Reyes finished well against a keeper who had only just come onto the pitch.

Why do you ask?

Well, it may have been, but then I guess a successful, winning side will attract new support (that's why attendances in the Premiership are higher than in this division, in case you wondered). Still, it's not something you'll have to concern yourself with, so let it pass.

Guest malaggro

Hello Red Army.

Don't listen to daft qpr fans who happen to wash up on our forum.

Suppose qpr may pick up a few of the fans that so impress our friend, those that start supporting a team when form has dipped.

All the best. :D

Welcome Red Army! You support whoever u like whenever u like matey!! Perhaps you should get on the QPR site as well and bug them about Chelsea etc that QPR donut seems to spend far to much time on ear!! Come and join us "weqprarepooingourselvesoverthemightycity" you know you want to.xx :D

Gor blimey mate, stone the ruddy crows, me old man is brickin' isself rite propah like as these City boys are shootin' up roite be'ind us... I'll roast me ches'nuts and swallah me jellied eels.... strewth.

Guest red army

thanks everyone. i wouldnt listen to the rest. well I'm a student so anyone know the prices for seasons ticket, plue how much is an adult ticket. for my dad who useully just buys tickets

thanks everyone. i wouldnt listen to the rest. well I'm a student so anyone know the prices for seasons ticket, plue how much is an adult ticket. for my dad who useully just buys tickets
My season ticket cost me just over £120 (after paying by DD over 6 months). That is for an under 19 ticket (which I won't be able to apply for anymore :D ) The price for a season ticket next season will obviously depend on which Division we're in.

As for the postings from supporters of "rival" clubs, don't you just hate half term :D

Red army ,you seem like a genuine bloke so i apologise for the hard time i tried toi give you ,but you do get some real bone heads on this Site as well as lot of good footie banter and l stooped down a little.

Good luck with City and bring the old man down the bush when we play you in the First Division all being well next year as it a great apmosphere without the aggro you get a some grounds.

All the best and keep going whatever happens

Red army ,you seem like a genuine bloke so i apologise for the hard time i tried toi give you ,but you do get some real bone heads on this Site as well as lot of good footie banter and l  stooped down a little.

Good luck with City and bring the old man down the bush when we play you in the First Division  all being well next year as it a great apmosphere without the aggro you get a some grounds.

All the best and keep going whatever happens

aawww he's quite nice really isnt he..

However, how is the next issue of the big issue coming on?

Any articles on Holloways passion with all #### things blue?!

If you want my honest opinion i think you are the second best team in the division and after us should go up automatically - shame you have a idiot as a coach..

i apologise for the hard time i tried to give you.  you do get some real bone on this Site and l stooped down a little.

Good luck and bring the old man down the bush when we play as its a great apmosphere. without the aggro keep going whatever happens..

now that is a hidden message... :speechless20:

Archived