IGNORED

Lee Miller

Bristol Boy

The only unanswered question on the Steve L Colin S Forum.

I have seen various figures quoted and was interested to hear you say (City World) we were paying for LM over a year and LW over two.

I have seen £300k-£325k & £350k as Millers Fee & £250k for LW.

What is the actual amount and is any of it made up with incentives such as goals, Scotland Caps or Appearances?

Can you also please confirm if we have "knock ons" on Simon Clist.Robin Hulbert & Darren Jones?

Mad as it might seem, from his games played record, it might be a good idea to insert something similar for Lee Matthews!

Thanks in advance.

I think you'll find that the usual answer is "we don't divulge information about player's contracts" (I mean, you wouldn't want everybody to know about yours, would you? :D )

Although, saying that, I'm sure that I read the other day that although a lot of players are going on frees, we have got sell-on clauses in case we have made a stupid mistake in letting them go

I think you'll find that the usual answer is "we don't divulge information about player's contracts" (I mean, you wouldn't want everybody to know about yours, would you?  :D )

It's not as if he's asknig for how much a week the player is getting though is it.

Just the transfer fee that was involved.

I personally think the value you purchased an asset for is something that should be divulged (sp?) to interested parties.

I would be intrigued to see a balance sheet to see what the club value these assets at; I bet it would differ greatly from the general fans views!! :D

edit : kak english

Archived