IGNORED

Congrats From An Argyle Fan

Guest norfykevBCFC

Guest norfykevBCFC

Well, pains me to say it but I sincerely mean it when I say congratulations! :dunno:

We've been poor for two of the last three games, we were very unlucky at home to Bournemouth but tonight and away at Brighton we have let ourselves down. 10 wins in a row? That speaks for itself and Danny must surely be on for another manager of the month. I hope we can bounce back from this and I'm sure we will but enjoy being top while it lasts, you've earned it boys. Again, well done. :blink:

THANKYOU VERY MUCH BUT I'm AFRAID....

:Costumed19: YEEESSSSSSSS!!

LETS ENJOYS THIS ONE BOYS AND GIRLS - WHAT A FEELING!!

BEST DEFENCE IN THE LEAGUE, TOP OF THE DIVISION, MANAGER OF THE MONTH, 10 WINS IN A ROW, TINMANS NIGHT THURSDAY - AND THE EAST END OPEN SATURDAY - MINES A SCRUMPY... COME ON!!!!!

We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge

You neaver guess what

We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge We are top the leauge we are top the leauge :(:clap::dunno::blink:

Archived