IGNORED

Team V Yeovil

Bristol Boy

.............................................................BASSO...................................................................................

ORR..................................CAREY...........................FONTAINE.................................WOODMAN...............

COTTERILL........................RUSSELL........................SKUSE.......................................WILKSHIRE..............

.......................................BROOKER.......................MCCAMMON..............................................................

SUBS

PHILLIPS

ANDREW

NOBLE

KEOGH

GREEN

I'm assuming Murray is out.

We may need more solid players on the left to stop Amaankwahs surging runs that caused us problems at Huish.

Andrew can play up front if McCammons only good for 70 minutes.Start McCammon, get two goals up, then Andrew can come on and run against a tiring defence.

If we're chasing the game then Andrew or Green can play wide left with McCammon staying on.

I think GJ will put Bas on the bench.I would because of his lack of goal threat :(

I like your optimism. :)

Thanks

I've always felt that if you have a player who can "effect" the game as GJ puts it, you play him from the start, get a lead, then you or me can play up front and we'll probably hold onto it at this level.Chasing the game's always harder.

Personally I think 3 changes are warranted, Basso out for Phillips, it was an awful display and if Johnson is genuine about competition then Phillips deserves to compete for it again.

Savage out for McCammon. Cos Savage was rubbish.

Noble or someone needs to come in for Skuse or Russell cos neither are good enough, although it is debatable for some I know as there have been some decent results with them recently.

Wilkshire was non existant on the left 2nd half hopefully Murray wont be injured.

If Basso is dropped, I have a horrible feeling that Abbey might be picked. As for Bas, now that opposition sides are more aware of his strengths and limitations he is just totally ineffective. Let's just hope Brooker stays fit!

I can't personally rule out the possibility he'll look at use some defensive options to counter players like Amankwaah. As you mentioned he's caused trouble before. We've seen GJ start Scott Brown at right midfield before but I doubt that in a home gome, I just wonder whether Adam Green is an option at left wing.

In essence what I think GJ will do;

Basso; Orr, Carey, Fontaine, Woodman; Cotteril, Russell, Skuse, Wilkshire; Savage, Brooker

But what I'd do to start would be;

Basso; Orr, Carey, Fontaine, Woodman; Russel, Skuse, Noble (Wilks if not fit), Green; Brooker; McCammon

Should be an interesting one. Any opinions on Russel wide right? I have the feeling he's done it before.

Guest Cary Grant supported City

I would like to see 11 commited players start the Match!!.

11 players who are going out to impress and play their socks off!!.

BUT that's just wishful thinking on my part!!.

;)

Guest Ivan_is_a_legend

Personally I think 3 changes are warranted, Basso out for Phillips, it was an awful display and if Johnson is genuine about competition then Phillips deserves to compete for it again.

Noble or someone needs to come in for Skuse or Russell cos neither are good enough, although it is debatable for some I know as there have been some decent results with them recently.

Wilkshire was non existant on the left 2nd half hopefully Murray wont be injured.

i hope you relies what you have done!!! roll on the....

'basso is better than phillips' debate, as well as the 'savage is not good enough, but works hard' debate and finally 'skuse is not good enough' debate!!!

(personally, i would prefer phillips, no savage isnt good enough, and skuse is a quality player. him and noble would be my first choice but cant argue with recent results!!!)

Why all this give Green and Andrew a chance on the left flank.

What about our own new pro contracted Williams. Plays left flank or striker, been scoring all season, has a mans physique, ready imo.

Give the home grown product a chance before you play a teenage Luton reserve grader.

Ditto, if Carey's injury keeps him out, give Keogh his chance, he's 20 or close to it, and been ready for months. Give him a go.

GJ shows his liking for young players with potential, lets have a look at 2 of our contracted players, never mind the out of towners, let them shine in reserves first.

Should be an interesting one. Any opinions on Russel wide right? I have the feeling he's done it before.

No chance.

Brown's played wide right away and was poor.He's also played wide left home & away and looked OK up until the town boy incident and which point his season ended :angry:

Wilkshire is poor away from home but a different player at AG.The most attacking option that would keep KA defending, would be Andrew, but would he track back??

Why all this give Green and Andrew a chance on the left flank.

I'm looking at what's likely and GJ's paying their wages and has loaned them in when he had Williams all along, so you have to look at what's likely.I wouldn't mind seeing the kid start against Yeovil, I just think GJ will go for one of the other two if Murray's out.

What about our own new pro contracted Williams. Plays left flank or striker, been scoring all season, has a mans physique, ready imo. Give the home grown product a chance before you play a teenage Luton reserve grader.

Ditto, if Carey's injury keeps him out, give Keogh his chance, he's 20 or close to it, and been ready for months. Give him a go.

Agreed or is Heywood fit yet. :dunno:

GJ shows his liking for young players with potential, lets have a look at 2 of our contracted players, never mind the out of towners, let them shine in reserves first.

Few players have shone in our reserves including people like Stewart & Bridges.

Guest stillmorecider

We may need more solid players on the left to stop Amaankwahs surging runs that caused us problems at Huish.

Doubt it cos he's injured and wont be figuring in the game!

100% kit, phillips better than asso by miles but GJ wont drop him

.............................................................BASSO...................................................................................

ORR..................................CAREY...........................FONTAINE.................................WOODMAN...............

COTTERILL........................RUSSELL........................SKUSE.......................................WILKSHIRE..............

.......................................BROOKER.......................MCCAMMON..............................................................

SUBS

PHILLIPS

ANDREW

NOBLE

KEOGH

GREEN

I'm assuming Murray is out.

I like most of that ......

If murray is out then i'd agree to bring wilkshire in.... however id play him on the right

and i'd like to see andrews coming in on the left with cotterill going to the bench... he just hasnt been at the races for so long now.... he just isn't offering us anything of late, he isn't giving us width, he doesnt overlap when we have the ball out wide.... he isnt running at players with confidence like he can..... and if he does theres no final result ie a cross or pass... its just run into the 5th person.... time for a rest for him and give someone else a game......

Archived