IGNORED

Where Are The Knockers Now?

Guest RedTide

Guest RedTide

and i don't mean on myoudale's postings. i mean those who queued up to knock aaron brown the other week before he put in a man of the match performance against brentford, set up saturday's winner and today set up the first and got the winner...?

Guest Friday The 13th

I was actually going to post something along these lines just after the second half started. He must surely have had the most assists during our legendary run and people want him dropped!

He could really be one of the unsung heroes of our wins, as I said he most have at least assisted in 50% of the goals.

Good to see he is finally producing some of the form he is capable of.

Why can't he play like this every week though?

Exactly. credit due though, he played well tonight, as well at Matty, and Lee Miller, well done lads!!! :dunno::blink::clap::(:wub:

Come on you Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Guest Northern Cider-Dude

Well done aaron, always knew u were capable of this kind of football, keep it coming mate

soooooo glad u didnt move to WBA a few seasons back

three cheers for aaron.......and i suppose the rest of the team deserve a few cheers n all, well done lads!

and i don't mean on myoudale's postings. i mean those who queued up to knock aaron brown the other week before he put in a man of the match performance against brentford, set up saturday's winner and today set up the first and got the winner...?
well i said he goes 3 good games then 3 grap ones i guess the 3

good games are up?? we shall see :blink::dunno:

Delighted to see Aaron produce the goods finally.

Let's not get carried away, he needs to do this more often. Please don't berate me for knocking him, he can prove us all wrong by being consistent until the end of the season.

Well done the City boys. Now let's stay there :dunno:

I think everyone still has their promotion goggles still on this morning.

OK so Aaron scores the winner to put is top, but how often this season has Aaron been the worst player on the pitch ?? On the fanzines Stats page how many times as Aaron topped the assists chart this season ?? if he is such a great player how come his average ratings put him in the lower table of BCFC players ??

Is this the same god like Aaron brown who was terrible against peterbourgh, the same player that the fans have called to be subbed so many times this season.

Is playing well one game and cr@p the next good enough for the first division ??

Wake up people and take a step back to reality..........................

Aaron knockers don't exist.

We all support the same team you muppet!

Aaron didn't play that well last night. His delivery was excellent first half, but abysmal 2nd half. On atleast 3 occasions he failed to even clear the first man from corners. Admittadly, it was an improvement from Saturday. But apart from one cross, he was pants on Saturday!

If he keeps setting up goals etc. Then great, but why can't he get more involved and actually look interested for the rest of the time too? The moments of excellence shows us he has bags of potential, which makes it frustrating for the other 89 minutes he fails to produce. If only he could perform as he did at home to Brentford more regularly. A constant threat!

Sure, great goal. Sure, great cross for Miller. But great all-round performance? I don't think so!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Where are the Aaron knockers?

Well I'm still here for starters. Can't be bothered to re-emphasise my point of view, but the jury's still out on him.

Wasn't there last night, but overall assessment of last few games is Aaron has performed well in some, less well in others and cr*p in others. So comments about inconsistency still there. Yes he can play well and does provide some great crosses, even scores occasionally and he deserves credit for that.

I think most the criticism has been that he doesn't produce the goods often enough, I would still agree with that. But enjoying his good games and there is nothing better as a City fan than to see Aaron sprinting down the left wing going past players and putting in a perfect cross or scoring a goal - love it!

Just want to see him get more engaged for the full 90 mins and produce those runs and crosses more often - getting better, long may it continue ;)

Guest comeonyoureds

Aaron didn't play that well last night. His delivery was excellent first half, but abysmal 2nd half. On atleast 3 occasions he failed to even clear the first man from corners.

Sure, great goal. Sure, great cross for Miller. But great all-round performance? I don't think so!

was there to witness it myself, me and my mate completely agree with you! hopefully the confidence from his goal will help him give a stronger all around performance on saturday!

goin up 2004!!!! ;)

Archived