IGNORED

Credit To The City Team

Guest Spike

I have to admit before this run i was doubting City and I thought we were going to have an awful season but since our signing and a recent change in spirits the City team have proven me wrong and i want to humbaly bow to the way they have bounced back.... it's really made my week that City are top seeing as yesterday I was in a car crash and practically everything seemed to be going downhill so thanks City for cheering me up and proving that I should have had more faith in you from the beginning, hopefully City will remain top until the end of the season now

Shame on you, I have never doubted City :dunno:  :blink:
lol. trust me in seasons I've had to put up with so much ###### off the cardiff fans round here and I havent ever given up hope but when we were playing really poorly this season and we couldnt find a good team I did doubt them for the first time

anyways atleast i can shut up my workmates tommorrow when i wear my Bristol City shirt to work Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

What was pleasing tonight was that City not only had to fight for every ball, they actually did so and without resorting to Grimsby's rough house tactics.

Yeah the cheating 'Scum' that the 'Fishermen' really were, and as they really were a true form of 'Scum' tonight they should have been "the fished for" rather than "the fishing for" (If you can work that one out - I think it just about makes sense!) :dunno:

Archived