IGNORED

Penalty Incidents

elhombrecito

• Admin
I was just on the fishy people site and the were talking about the two penalty incidents - the second being the one that was given. I wasn't listening to the game in the first half so would someone care to fill me in on what exactly happened?!
Just seen the one that was given on Sky and Matt Hill made an inch perfect, brilliantly timed tackle on Isiah Rankine to give away one of the most blatant penalties you'll see this season :dunno:

I was celebrating a truly great sliding challenge and didn't realise that ref had given a dodgy pen. It was a very poor decision but the ref was very poor full stop. He was fussy and took ages over evry decision. Miller looked very sharp up front: MOTM I think

Guest comeonyoureds

i was at the game tonight! theres absolutely no way that matty hills tackle was a penalty, it happened right in front of me and he clearly got the ball! i dont know what the linesman was playing at cause he MUST have seen! as for the first incident it was one of those that sometimes they are given and sometimes not, either way i think it would have been harsh!

I was just on the fishy people site and the were talking about the two penalty incidents - the second being the one that was given. I wasn't listening to the game in the first half so would someone care to fill me in on what exactly happened for the first one?!

I believe the Fishermen felt that they should have had a penalty after the first penalty incident occurred, which luckily for us got turned down.

Of course by what was mentioned on Radio Commentary, I couldn't really work out for myself what to think, and then of course they got a penalty decision in their favour not long after the other decision for the previous incident was ruled out, so they obviously felt that justice was done.

I heard that it was an absolutely brilliant tackle made by Matty Hill which somehow stupidly lead into a penalty decision after the Grimsby player went down. (It wasn't Rankin was it?)

Anyways, true justice was luckily restored right at the death of the game once again thanks to a star City player getting that one step further to Superstardom each and every day! :blink:

Well done Aaron!!! :dunno:

Up the City!!!!! :Party27:

Archived