IGNORED

Police

NailseaRed

what's with the need for police to help sit down a section of about 100 fans! what a joke, is that where all our ticket money goes to pay for coppers who can stand and try their best to look menacing?! why have stewards if they're too lame at getting g block to sit down! i love the way the coppers reckon they are suddenly god once they're in those outfits. scum scum scum

Guest stillmorecider

i love the way the coppers reckon they are suddenly god once they're in those outfits. scum scum scum

no need for the scum remark!

Yeah but 70% of the pussies sat down quivering when the police arrived and two were even spotted running away across the dolman..... all chavved up aw bless........

Reopen The east end and send em all in there!!

:dunno:

i'm at the front of the guys who stand, no point standing to then get arrested and made an example off. still ridiculous though, and why wait for half hour?! we know we get away for it for most of the first half. what's the point in letting it go for that long?!

Guest stillmorecider

i'm at the front of the guys who stand, no point standing to then get arrested and made an example off. still ridiculous though, and why wait for half hour?! we know we get away for it for most of the first half. what's the point in letting it go for that long?!

Then Why stand at all?? does it make them better ?? bigger?? harder??

The Stewards get no respect from the fans but you'll soon adhere to the law!

Pity you all look so hard! but then wilt like old lettuce! :ph34r:

Then Why stand at all?? does it make them better ?? bigger?? harder??

The Stewards get no respect from the fans but you'll soon adhere to the law!

Pity you all look so hard! but then wilt like old lettuce! :ph34r:

It adds more atmosphere to that block, you can really get into some good chants, also you can get a better view. bigger, harder? what ya mean? how would standing make that happen?!

why have stewards then if they're so sh!t are getting stuff done?

so you do think standing makes people look hard? what a weird idea, never really thought of standing being hard before. no point getting chucked out, just don't see that standing causes any harm, and if it supposedly does then surely it should be reinforced from the off rather than 30 mins down the line?

Guest stillmorecider

It adds more atmosphere to that block, you can really get into some good chants, also you can get a better view. bigger, harder? what ya mean? how would standing make that happen?!

so you do think standing makes people look hard? what a weird idea, never really thought of standing being hard before. no point getting chucked out, just don't see that standing causes any harm, and if it supposedly does then surely it should be reinforced from the off rather than 30 mins down the line?

It adds more atmosphere to that block............

No it doesn't it looks a mess.... sounds a mess!

When are you going to realise the chants are too fast?

Why stand?

Perhaps you become a steward for the day?

:pinch:

It adds more atmosphere to that block............

No it doesn't it looks a mess.... sounds a mess!

When are you going to realise the chants are too fast?

Why stand?

Perhaps you become a steward for the day?

:pinch:

Haha we're not talented singers! what do you expect. Oh yeah i never spotted Johnson trying to conduct to us from the dug out, haha. i'll bring my metronome next match haha. i'm sure the players don't give a sh!t about how fast the chants are. what a weird comment, are you drunk by any chance you're coming up with some ingenius comments. So i have pose a question, you think the players prefer fast chants or no chanting at all and a library type atmosphere? haha.

no way what a waste of time. they just need to use their powers and throw out REAL trouble makers, in my eyes a few guys standing up trying to enjoy a match is not any form of trouble. It just makes them look foolish when they go running to get some coppers to help them out to make some guys sit down.

There's between 10 and 20 actually there trying to stand to "be hard."

There's between 60 and 70 there to stand to make noise.

Problem is, the first few (mostly made up of youngsters) are making the rest seem like pain in the arses. I feel it's ruining any chance of us being allowed to actually stand and sing. :(

Haha we're not talented singers! what do you expect. Oh yeah i never spotted Johnson trying to conduct to us from the dug out, haha. i'll bring my metronome next match haha. i'm sure the players don't give a sh!t about how fast the chants are. what a weird comment, are you drunk by any chance you're coming up with some ingenius comments. So i have pose a question, you think the players prefer fast chants or no chanting at all and a library type atmosphere? haha.

no way what a waste of time. they just need to use their powers and throw out REAL trouble makers, in my eyes a few guys standing up trying to enjoy a match is not any form of trouble. It just makes them look foolish when they go running to get some coppers to help them out to make some guys sit down.

I'm a season ticket holder at the back of the Atyeo and I suffer with back problems. There are times when I really do need to sit down, so having a bunch of part timers come out of the woodwork for the big matches and stand for the whole match can cause me a fair amount of pain and discomfort as I then have to stand to see the match that i've paid to bleeding see!(the regulars tend to sit after a few mins or a shout for them to do so). I'm pretty certain I'm not going to be the only one in the ground with a similar problem, so that in itself is a bloody good arguement against standing....THINK OF OTHERS YOU SELFISH BARSTOOLS!!! :@

Also..... I've never really understood the theory that sitting down means that you can't sing/shout/cheer....? Any chance you could explain this one, cos that really does puzzle me.....! :dunno:

Guest stillmorecider

Did anyone mention you were the next pop idol? no..... your sh1t, create a sh1t atmosphere but in your mind it sounds great so fair play to you........

your metronome aint going to help......

It should be

If you stand and block others your out simple as!

But Why stand?

Did anyone mention you were the next pop idol? no..... your sh1t, create a sh1t atmosphere but in your mind it sounds great so fair play to you........

your metronome aint going to help......

It should be

But Why stand?

you don't make any sense. surely an atmosphere = noise? how can you make an atmosphere if you don't open your mouth?!

oh really and there was me with a serious suggestion haha

what if your in a block where everyone behind you wants to stand? i always look behind me and see if anyone is sitting down and cant see. if you cant see shout out and i'll sit down, but in g block there aren't people at the back who want to sit down, so that totally invalidates your point.

I prefer it.

Guest stillmorecider

you don't make any sense. surely an atmosphere = noise? how can you make an atmosphere if you don't open your mouth?!

oh really and there was me with a serious suggestion haha

what if your in a block where everyone behind you wants to stand? i always look behind me and see if anyone is sitting down and cant see. if you cant see shout out and i'll sit down, but in g block there aren't people at the back who want to sit down, so that totally invalidates your point.

I prefer it.

An atmosphere would be made by the whole ground being involved in a song/chant.... but you guys do everything so fast its over before it starts.. ie the ring of fire chant, The subbers are brilliant at it and all the songs they sing because its not so fast! you lot pathetic!

Did you not see the Yeovil fans today when they were clapping in unison, it not only looked good but sounded great! I went to watch Birmingham v Liverpool a couple of weeks ago and the liverpool fans are fantastic!

I'm in G block and its no where near a "great atmosphere"

An atmosphere would be made by the whole ground being involved in a song/chant.... but you guys do everything so fast its over before it starts.. ie the ring of fire chant, The subbers are brilliant at it and all the songs they sing because its not so fast! you lot pathetic!

Did you not see the Yeovil fans today when they were clapping in unison, it not only looked good but sounded great! I went to watch Birmingham v Liverpool a couple of weeks ago and the liverpool fans are fantastic!

why don't you start the chants then? i'd personally prefer a chant that, in your opinion, is too fast, than no chanting at all! mmmm kiss ass the subbers, we're all aiming for the same thing so stop slagging us off for making an effort.

haha yeah it looks amazing seeing some people all clap a little bit, wow that's such a great atmosphere creator!

We're trying our best to make some noise. you notice the players come across to us when they score, cos they know we're really trying to get behind them, they appreciate it and it's shown. We can only do so much, if no other parts of the ground are willing to sing then there is nothing we can do about it. We can just hope it becomes infectious.

Haha how can you even think to compare liverpool to city. you're having a laugh if you reckon 300 fans in g block can be compared to a whole kop of anfield. you need to start being realistic! what a pointless comparison!

Guest stillmorecider

why don't you start the chants then? i'd personally prefer a chant that, in your opinion, is too fast, than no chanting at all! mmmm kiss ass the subbers, we're all aiming for the same thing so stop slagging us off for making an effort.

haha yeah it looks amazing seeing some people all clap a little bit, wow that's such a great atmosphere creator!

We're trying our best to make some noise. you notice the players come across to us when they score, cos they know we're really trying to get behind them, they appreciate it and it's shown. We can only do so much, if no other parts of the ground are willing to sing then there is nothing we can do about it. We can just hope it becomes infectious.

Haha how can you even think to compare liverpool to city. you're having a laugh if you reckon 300 fans in g block can be compared to a whole kop of anfield. you need to start being realistic! what a pointless comparison!

It wasn't pointless cos Liverpool were away at Birmingham, they created a fantastic atmosphere!

Its not kiss assing the subbers, its being realistic,They are better than you and seems like they always will be! "we're trying our best!" well if thats your best its sh1t! why cant you just admit its....its too fast?

No other part of the ground want to join in with your songs cos they are too fast! (pattern evolving here!)

The only way you'll become infectious is if you drive everybody else out of ashton gate and all 300??? of you harmonious vocalists will be able to sing till your hearts content.......... on your own!

I could start a hundred chants but you'll still (I tried to mis-spell a swear word) it up!

I think YOU will only be happy when AG is like a library, I bet you sit there moaning about all the terrible behaviour in and around the ground. Suprised you don't do a but of DIY camera footage and pass it on to the law - if not that moaning about the pies or the weather. Bet you werent happy with todays result eh yuppie?

Guest stillmorecider

I think YOU will only be happy when AG is like a library, I bet you sit there moaning about all the terrible behaviour in and around the ground. Suprised you don't do a but of DIY camera footage and pass it on to the law - if not that moaning about the pies or the weather. Bet you werent happy with todays result eh yuppie?

Yuppie? clarify please?

No I'm all for exciting, and enjoyable atmosphere, your obviously another burberry/stone island wannabe and are a huge follower of football.........

I couldn't give a toss about the pies, the weather or your inability to create an enjoyable atmosphere!

Then again a library may be more enjoyable than a school playground!

at least the G block wouldn't be tarnished with a bad brush after a minority have caused such unrest!

Respect the stewards its there jobs, see them as dinner ladies, like your probably used to! one more warning and its off to the headmaster ( eg the law)

Filming may be the answer then they(possibly even you) can watch with great laughter at how dire it really is!

It wasn't pointless cos Liverpool were away at Birmingham, they created a fantastic atmosphere!

If you ever care to go to a away game then you will notice that we also have a brilliant away following that creates a brilliant atmosphere. Alot of my friends say they prefere going to away games as the atmosphere is that much better.

Guest Topbuzz

As a subber i can say we appreciate the young un's giving it a go but in 1 way hes right slow it down lads :cool: no need to hurry so much

As a subber i can say we appreciate the young un's giving it a go but in 1 way hes right slow it down lads :cool: no need to hurry so much

I can't keep up with them. Shame cos they are loud, but, I hope we can get back in the bottom bit next game.

Unless of course, Dreary and Halford think we will make trouble with the 200 or so Oldham fans about 100 yards away! :Sleep12:

I'm a season ticket holder at the back of the Atyeo and I suffer with back problems.

THINK OF OTHERS YOU SELFISH BARSTOOLS!!! :@

Also..... I've never really understood the theory that sitting down means that you can't sing/shout/cheer....? Any chance you could explain this one, cos that really does puzzle me.....! :dunno:

I do empathise with you and to me it just add's more backing to the 'catering for all' realistic idealism that the Football authoreties seem blind to.

But Why stand?

....well why sit? personally I find myself far more inclined to sing up when on my feet, my techinical theorie's for this I can not be bothered to explain.

I was doing my best to stand throughout dispite those twa@'s steward's doing their upmost to stop me and I wasn't blocking anyone's view as they were all of a similar behavioural pattern.

[/quote name=stillmorecider' date='Apr 1 2006, 11:14 PM' post='528227]

An atmosphere would be made by the whole ground being involved in a song/chant.... but you guys do everything so fast its over before it starts.. ie the ring of fire chant, The subbers are brilliant at it and all the songs they sing because its not so fast!

you lot pathetic!I think that's a bit harsh, our Chavonian mate's contribute far more to the atmosphere at the library Ashton Gate than 90% of the rest of the ground.

I saw the Liverpool fan's a couple week's ago also and although Anfield does get the 'Library' accusations AG does on this occasion the whole ground was going for it.

Who implemented the rule at AG that if you're not in Dolaman G or have the backing of a load of girt big drum's you're not aloud to sing.

I do perceive a lack of noise as a lack of passion though this viewpoint is very easily chalenged.

Ive not been to the last two homes games simply because of work but also because i don't like being told am not allowed to stand,not allowed to swear not allowed to do this not allowed to do that its a football macth for ***k sake thats what happens.You cant make an apmostphere by sitting down.I reckon they should open the east end for the fans who wanna sing,stand,swear and do stuff that went on at football in the 80's and early 90's and that is have fun and show passion for your team.

There are lots of people who agree.

It's simply the powers that be can only see this supportive and vocal behavior as an excuse to bring excessive numbers of the local constabulary in a position which not only aggravates but wind fans of the club up.

To be told that standing and the occasional song that includes swear words is so intolerable, to such an extent that apparently forces other fans of the club to leave the games early and warrants such a police presence and countless letters condemning our behavior is not short of ridiculous.

However, Mr. Landsdown and his employees: Mr. Johnson and players of Bristol City FC repeatedly ask for vocal support at home games and for fantastic atmosphere to be created. Yet the actions of Stewards, Mr. Drasiley and so forth stop this from being a possibility.

Guest stillmorecider

I saw the Liverpool fan's a couple week's ago also and although Anfield does get the 'Library' accusations AG does on this occasion the whole ground was going for it.

I was not on about Anfield.... I was at St Andrews, I also agree away games are different because everyone congregates in one section!

I may be contradicting myself as well now by saying the stewards do make a meal out of the younger more excited element in the G block at AG but when you have sat there for a long number of years we seem victimised now because of the invasion!

Team Leaders like the coat they wear, The Gillingham game proved that, The letters are pointless and could be spent on extra stewards for you to go in the East end!

They will have to give in, or one day its going to get nasty!

Sing Slower, Sing Louder in time with each other, Stand Higher even on the chairs just as long as your behind us!

I was not on about Anfield.... I was at St Andrews, I also agree away games are different because everyone congregates in one section!

I may be contradicting myself as well now by saying the stewards do make a meal out of the younger more excited element in the G block at AG but when you have sat there for a long number of years we seem victimised now because of the invasion!

Team Leaders like the coat they wear, The Gillingham game proved that, The letters are pointless and could be spent on extra stewards for you to go in the East end!

Sing Slower, Sing Louder in time with each other, Stand Higher even on the chairs just as long as your behind us!

eh? you've just totally gone against your whole argument of last night. what a weird little man you are.

Nice to see Orr appreciates the singing in the Dolman :) haha made me smile when i saw his comment. although he did say he doesn't like his song sung too fast. that must be the weakest attack on the g block singers i have ever heard haha you're laughable mate, total joke.

Why don't you just go and join a choir :dunno: . A thread about singing :laugh::laugh: .... how pathetic :dunno:

yeah, sorry, I kinda realised you were on about St. Andrew's by the time I'd finished my post, was in the 'funny way' at 10 this morning that my disjointed previous post suggests.

I do get the impression that Football's authoreties are beginning to come around to idea's such as listening to the people and being reasonable in what they grant them which is good as I was beginning to think that they were killing it off for good.

It's ironic how you can get such thing's as interactive TV, a passtime that is tradidtionally perceived as a passive one and Football has become the opposite.

Gobby - You mentioned that smarmy smily little four lettered word (possibly the C one) Bliar in one of your posts which bought me down dude, so I ask you to please keep references to the trustworthy one to a minimum in the future. People have accused me of being overly critical of the bloke (and Sextoy for that matter) stating sarcastically how I'm sure it would be in a far better state if I were running the show, this is a crap argument as it's not my job to run the Country, taking the **** in my own work place is something I've been seriously trying to reduce though.

Why don't you just go and join a choir :dunno: . A thread about singing :laugh::laugh: .... how pathetic :dunno:

Yeah, how pethetic supporting the team through cheering their name.... WHAT!!!!!!

A stadium of silence.... why don't you just join a library?? :dunno::whistle:

As for the G Block lads, yeah, they may sing too fast, I would rather they slowed down but at least;

A) They're singing

B) They don't rely on drums and trumpets

C) The players appreciate it!

Check the fith paragraph down, just below his picture

Guest redrebel

no need for the scum remark!

Yeah but 70% of the pussies sat down quivering when the police arrived and two were even spotted running away across the dolman..... all chavved up aw bless........

Reopen The east end and send em all in there!!

:dunno:

Well at least everyone in there pussies or not get behind the team.As opposed to the majority of supporters who sit there in a coma.

what's with the need for police to help sit down a section of about 100 fans! what a joke, is that where all our ticket money goes to pay for coppers who can stand and try their best to look menacing?! why have stewards if they're too lame at getting g block to sit down! i love the way the coppers reckon they are suddenly god once they're in those outfits. scum scum scum

There not scum there doing there job and if wernt for the like of those officers who put there lifes at risk everyday for the money there on you would live in bagdad

As for entrusting you to run the country - no way :whistle: - as I now know you'd scupper my little plan for one way tickets on the Orient Express for certain corrupt Police, corrupt Crown Prosecution Lawyers and royalist politicians to the Siberian Gulags. :shifty:

Can you explain? Kinda lost me.

Well at least everyone in there pussies or not get behind the team.As opposed to the majority of supporters who sit there in a coma.

Well said that man!

There not scum there doing there job and if wernt for the like of those officers who put there lifes at risk everyday for the money there on you would live in bagdad

The people who make the rules that they try :laugh: and enforce are the one's I have the issue with.

A bit like referee's and teacher's I am often weary that pig's take up authorety because they are sad and bitter through being bullied all their lives and get into their line of work in an attempt to tip the scales.

Also this Bagdad, life on the line talk, I'm sure there are some doing it out of the goodness of their heart and upmost respect to them, not by any means do I believe they all do though.

The police were probably called because numbskulls such as yourself show our stewards no respect whatsoever!

If Idiots like you and your merry band sat down your ticket money wouldn't be required to pay for the police, Get it?

We have an all seater stadium, so sit down! Its not difficult.

Why do you have to stand to sing, Is your brain located in a part of the body that cannot function if you are sat on it?

They're not going to open the east end, get used to that too!

you're pathetic

There's a thread on the first page of this forum suggesting differently to your EE comment.

I think it's pathetic why you can't allow people to stand if they so wish.

I'm not going to get used to the petulant rules that they insist on, if they really find my wishes to problematic then I may well just bugger off completely in the end.

The police were probably called because numbskulls such as yourself show our stewards no respect whatsoever!

If Idiots like you and your merry band sat down your ticket money wouldn't be required to pay for the police, Get it?

Why do you have to stand to sing, Is your brain located in a part of the body that cannot function if you are sat on it?

It seems the authoeties at BCFC show certain supporters no respect whatsoever so this is why no respect is reflected back.

I find I am far more inclined to sing up and give interactive support whilst on my feet, I can't put my finger on the scientific reasoning for this but it has ****all to do with the location of my brain I would imagine.

They're not going to open the east end, get used to that too!

you're pathetic

Great attitude. :disapointed2se:

They would of had police for the Yeovil game anyway. I don't think that people standing up has had anything to do with whether Police have been called in or not, some matches the Police insist on being there. There was Police at the away game too.

"Why do you have to stand to sing?" Well, I guess it's the same reason that schools, churches and pretty much every other type of singer/s stand up when they sing. I don't know the biological reason though!

You say "sit down! It's not difficult" - I'll say to that - sing up! It's not difficult!

If enough people joined in with the singing when they sat down then there wouldn't be a need to stand up so much, but the fact is that when people sit down, the volume goes down too!

I prefer to stand and sing at a game because i think it improves the atmosphere in that part of the ground. If everyone is standing they also seem more encouraged to sing aswell.

I usually sit somewhere around row V and when several stewards come and ask people to sit down i have know problem in doing what they say if the people in front of me aren't stood up.

The thing is, once the majoirty have sat down someone starts singing 'Stand up if you hate the gas'. OK its funny at first but after a while it does get quite tedious and childish.

I also have to agree about the singing, although its not a choir, people seem intent on singing faster and faster as the song goes on. Its not a race people, slow down. Much prefer having the Subbers sitting near the back because we get more original songs and they seem to have a better rhythm.

Also it was a stupid idea of Mr Draisey to close off the front of G block next to the pitch.

Quite right - we do indeed have an all seater stadium that not one City supporter that I know asked for !!!!! The toff/snob Taylor report - Justice Taylor being some sort of overpaid and unelected British Government Royalist muppet - consulted not one City fan prior to making Ashton Gate all seater. The Gas get a better deal than us as they still have terracing to stand on at their Rugby ground. To stand and chant while watching football is a tradition - the lads that want to sing and chant while standing should be afforded the respect they deserve by being provided for via a terraced area within Ashton Gate.

To my knowledge Taylor did not involve any fans, not just City ones, My point was that like it or not we have an all seater stadium, If we have an all seater stadium we have to sit, thats the rules I guess!

Persistant standing will only lead to one thing - The whole stadium, or parts of it being closed on Match days, then we can go and sit or stand anywhere we like but it wont be watching and supporting our team!

To my knowledge Taylor did not involve any fans, not just City ones, My point was that like it or not we have an all seater stadium, If we have an all seater stadium we have to sit, thats the rules I guess!

Persistant standing will only lead to one thing - The whole stadium, or parts of it being closed on Match days, then we can go and sit or stand anywhere we like but it wont be watching and supporting our team!

Has that ever happened though?

Week in week out premiership clubs have whole stands on their feet for the entire match and all I've seen is threats to close the stand, but nothing ever gets done about it.

In my opinion, it's in the interest of safety and everyones enjoyment if they did have "safe standing"/terracing at all grounds.

Until common sense prevails, there is always going to be a problem isn't there!?

If anyone wants to sign a nation wide petition, please see my signature...

I'm already thoroughly sick of the Royal family i.e. having to help pay for their numerous palaces, luxurious lifestyles and holidays and all the other Royalist freeloader types that follow them around the world. Other Royalist freeloaders now include the Avon and Somerset Royalist Gestapo Police that seem to be gaining free admission to BCFC home games in ever increasing numbers. There's some suggestion that this club is also having to pay massive amounts of money for this unecessary Policing within the ground as we already have a massive entourage of BCFC stewards.

If people took notice of the stewards we wouldn't require the police

Has that ever happened though?

Week in week out premiership clubs have whole stands on their feet for the entire match and all I've seen is threats to close the stand, but nothing ever gets done about it.

In my opinion, it's in the interest of safety and everyones enjoyment if they did have "safe standing"/terracing at all grounds.

Until common sense prevails, there is always going to be a problem isn't there!?

If anyone wants to sign a nation wide petition, please see my signature...

I agree with you, unfortunatly Standing areas are viewed as a retospective step, it will not be allowed to happen

We have to just get used to it I'm afraid

If people took notice of the stewards we wouldn't require the police

I agree with you, unfortunatly Standing areas are viewed as a retospective step, it will not be allowed to happen

We have to just get used to it I'm afraid

I'm not convinced by your point saying if people took notice of stewards then there wouldn't be need for police. I'm pretty sure that stewards aren't trained in for full scale riots, which is probably why police insist on being at games where there is the minutist chance that it might happen. I do see where your coming from though.

Anyway, back to the terracing;

Will people ever get used to all seaters or will they A) Carry on standing? B) Just leave the football scene all together?

The reason I started going to football regularly was because of the quality fun the atmosphere created, which involved being an active member of the club too. If that was to disappear, as it has been doing rapidly since all seaters became compulsary, then the reasons I started coming to football would no longer be there. I can watch football for pure football sake on the tv.

I'm not 100% sure, but I've been lead to believe that there are Boards of Premiership Clubs who want the reintroduction of terracing. If a Club like BCFC did reintroduce it, then those clubs could look to us as an example. We are in prime position to get the ball rolling. I'm also sure that if Chelsea or Man Utd were to reintroduce it then our board would see it as the best thing ever and wouldn't hesitate! Can't we take the first step for a change?

I'm aware that a lot of people see it as a retrospective step, but they manage to have it in Germany.

Guest stillmorecider

eh? you've just totally gone against your whole argument of last night. what a weird little man you are.

Nice to see Orr appreciates the singing in the Dolman :) haha made me smile when i saw his comment. although he did say he doesn't like his song sung too fast. that must be the weakest attack on the g block singers i have ever heard haha you're laughable mate, total joke.

Well looking at the whole topic it seems its a 50/50 split to what people think..........

Bradley Orr is bound to say that, he isnt going to say "oh thanks lads for the cheering I love it but by the way if you could just adjust the tempo a little bit I would love that so much more"

You "wierd Little Man"!! ???

The way you called the Police "scum, Scum, Scum" annoyed me a lot, My family have been in the Avon and Somerset police force for over 30 years, and just because they have to do their job as instructed by superiors it doesn't warrant such abuse!

If your mum was a lollipop lady and everyday I drove past her and shouted Slapper, Slapper, Slapper!! you may well get annoyed!

Comply with the rules, sing till your hearts content and enjoy yourself and think of others !

Guest stillmorecider

Oh yes, and who are their superiors? :shifty: - corrupt high ranking Police Officers and their corrupt toff/snob Crown Prosecution Service puppet master lawyers perchance? - those toff/snob royalists make the criminal justice system in this country the most corrupt and class based in Western Europe. They are a national disgrace. :whistle: Still no excuse for the regulation copper, as at the Yeovil game, to be subjugating, coercing and controlling the young lads at the back of Dolman G block as if those young BCFC supporters were vermin. Just remember that many NAZI's at the Nuremburg trials pleaded that 'they were just following orders' - that excuse did not spare them from the gallows. :w00t:

Yes they should!

They can they will and they did and there is nothing you or your prehistoric rubbish can do about it!!

Maybe the young lads are the national disgrace! :shifty:

Guest stillmorecider

Prehistoric rubbish ??!!! :doh: Be advised that those young lads are the future of this country. :w00t:

Just change 'Metropolitan Police' to 'Avon & Somerset Police' in the cartoon below :whistle: ..........

IPB Image

What is your problem?

don't like the police I take it?

shame on you.....

Well your Mother & Father are SCUM SCUM SCUM.......(like that)

Guest stillmorecider

:laugh: Alas, my parents do not work as Police. :whistle: When the Police do the job for which they are highly paid i.e. apprehending criminals all well and good. When I see them at football grounds like Walsall last season behaving like NAZI storm troopers and at Ashton Gate, where they are clearly not needed against the likes of Yeovil, I wonder as to whether this country is nothing more than a royalist Police state from some Orwellian nightmare vision. Take a good look at the piccie in my signature below............

So the stewards try to say politely by way of a letter given to many that they should stay seated throughout the game, that doesn't work, nothing works!

so call the police in who can resolve the situation quite easily. but hey thats wrong!

The ground has policies just like many other companies,

You cant smoke at a bar in wetherspoons!

You cant wear trainers into some night clubs

You cant stand at Ashton Gate during play

Do people constantly stand up whilst people are watching films in a cinema? no

Its all policies!

What do you want the police to come up the dolman steps in pink tutu's and magic wands expressing "come on boys, please be good and place your bottoms on those seats!"

Aint going to happen!

And to say they aren't needed! how do you know that 100 different psycho's from all walks of life aren't scattered around the dolman and say boom! it all kicks off and goes crazy..... Next thing will be "where were the police, What were they doing? they should be present at every game needless to say who we are playing!"

Wise up.

And to say they aren't needed! how do you know that 100 different psycho's from all walks of life aren't scattered around the dolman and say boom! it all kicks off and goes crazy..... Next thing will be "where were the police, What were they doing? they should be present at every game needless to say who we are playing!"

Wise up.

Its half term. You should be out playing with your friends.

gamon, well written mate. :w00t:

In conclusion, to stand and chant while watching football is a tradition in our country - the BCFC lads that want to sing and chant while standing should be afforded the respect they deserve by being provided for via a terraced area within Ashton Gate. The lads that sing and chant while standing should not be criminalised by this country's hopelessly corrupt toff and snob led Royalist Gestapo Police. :whistle:

Up the City

absolutly.

To add something constructive to this thread. Next time City score, try cheering the goal from a seated position and then come back and tell us standing doesn't add to the atmosphere.

I won't belive you.

absolutly.

To add something constructive to this thread. Next time City score, try cheering the goal from a seated position and then come back and tell us standing doesn't add to the atmosphere.

I won't belive you.

Also, where is the danger in being stood?

Guest stillmorecider

Sorry once again for having an opinion!

Forgot this is not an open forum.

apart from positive opinions why don't you write something constructive?

I can't ever remember any danger in standing on ye olde Ashton gate terrace. WTFiGO, I found a piccie for you :w00t: ........

IPB Image

Ta.

Summer 2007 I'm escaping the shackles of my oppression, slinging my hook and shall be off to 'live of the fat of the land' with the exploititive labour market a distant memory.

That's the dream anyway.

Guest stillmorecider

well lets spend tens of thousands to remove the seats in the east end, make it permanently secure and segregated from the away fans costing more, policing, stewarding it,

I cansee it makes real financial sense for the board and really cant understand why they have not done it yet!

So that we can provoke more trouble, possibly losing us valuable points which in all will keep us in the lower divisions of the football league.

LETS NOT HAVE POLICE AT FOOTBALL GROUNDS ANYMORE

[attachmentid=196]

YOU'D LIKE THAT RED GOBLIN?

well lets spend tens of thousands to remove the seats in the east end,

Where did you get this quotation or have you just made it up? I will personally form a seat removal voluntary group if needs be

So that we can provoke more trouble, possibly losing us valuable points which in all will keep us in the lower divisions of the football league.

This is speculative BS imo mate

LETS NOT HAVE POLICE AT FOOTBALL GROUNDS ANYMORE

...for the visit's of peace loving Club's such as Yeovil I thoroughly agree.

Guest stillmorecider

why do so many of you seem so blinkered by everything? :grr::grr::grr:

your just being unreasonable now!

Voluntary Seat Removal Groups? :rofl2br:

you sad man!

If you're the Police woman in that piccie then maybe I'll let you spank my bottom. :whistle::w00t:

Yes I will with a barbed wire covered oar!

[attachmentid=197]

dunno had enough of this now...... :dunno:

well fair enough, I'll make this my last post as well.

You talk of blinkeredness, you quote 'ten's of thousand's of pounds' without any source of information and you laugh at my suggestion of a voluntary seat removal group when I am fairly confident I can aquire the necessary skills and have the persuasional abilities and enthuiasm to talk people into joining me. You also make claims that terracing would result in us losing points and keep us in the lower divisions which we've spent something like 90% of our history in anyway. You've lost me, so yeah, I have had enough.

That piccie of the Scottish born tyrant traitor King Charles I's head meeting an axe has to be a defining moment in European history. No longer would European monarchs be regarded as 'Gods' with absolute control over the lives of their subject peoples :whistle: This brings me back to the topic of this thread i.e. 'Police' - the Police in this country bear the insignia of a Queen who is a German descended imposter - the rightful heir to the English throne lives in Australia and he's a Republican. So if the Police were merely acting to keep their Queen's Peace at Ashton Gate on Saturday - their Queen actually being an imposter - were they acting lawfully? :w00t::w00t::w00t::whistle:

So what are we going to to do?

A call for action is what is required, any ideas? Or are we just going to spend our evenings ranting and raving about it over the internet?

Got any spare gun powder for example?

hey boys you scared stillmorecider off. nice to see us winning my thread haha.

:) Does anyone else have a certain person whose posts they just look at for laughable content? haha

I think our fisherman's friend just ran out of bait or something :dunno:

Excuse me? When did i ever say i didn't sit down when told to by a steward? READ MY POSTS! :doh:

You have got to have a laugh when you here people say The police do a good job.

We have the highest crime rate in europe,

the police spend thousands of our tax money on the national football intelligence unit or whatever it is called,

i saw them in action at Heathrow, the so-called "spotters", idiots with silly hats that simply stopped everybody with a shaven head and asked to see their passport.

As for saturday's game, who considered it necessary for all the police? don't they know that city and yeovil are more or less friends?

I think the club should ask for a refund form the police, as it looks like no intelligence was collected for this game, thus costing our club thousands.

I'm not sure its corrupt, more inept,

the way people get away with things in this country,

driving with no insurance, dodgy companies not paying tax,

even if you kill soembody whilst driving without tax, insurance, license, mot and then buggering off from the accident, youll probably only get community service

but if you dare to stand up at a football match..

or light up a cig in a pub in scotland

Guest stillmorecider

hey boys you scared stillmorecider off. nice to see us winning my thread haha. :) Does anyone else have a certain person whose posts they just look at for laughable content? haha

Well boys, you haven't scared me off and that is not the attitude a little jumped up ###### like yourself should be saying,

if I cant post what i want to say then lets close this "open" forum down!

I've just come in from work, and really cannot be @rsed to squabble like a playground schoolboy.

I will continue to post air my views and there is nothing you can do about it! :cool:

absolutly.

I won't belive you.

Whilst you are standing, you could do something useful like learn to spell! :laugh:

Guest rugeley saddler77

Talking about police i hope you lads are going to behave yourself when you come to

the Bescot on saturday you caused enough trouble last year picking on our poor shy retiring

West Midlands Police :blush::cool::rolleyes:

In my opinion the criminal justice system in this country is more corrupt than inept and I can give examples. My favourite example being Police Constable Mark Milton from the corrupt Royalist West Mercia Gestapo Police and the hopelessly corrupt and toff/snob ridden West Mercia court service. PC Milton was recorded driving at 159mph by a video camera in his patrol car in December 2004. PC Gestapo Milton told the West Mercia court that he was just testing the new unmarked vehicle and was cleared of dangerous driving and speeding charges by the corrupt Judge - Bruce Morgan. :shifty: The decision even angered fellow Royalists in the Royalist Society for the Prevention of Accidents, who said that driving at speeds over 100mph was too dangerous, even in emergencies. The RAC also expressed concern at the decision, claiming that motorists could view the verdict as making one rule for the Police and another for everyone else. :whistle:

Just remember that some ordinary bods have gone to jail for driving at speeds over 130 mph - why was this copper let off ???!!!!!! My wife and mother-in-law have both been fined with points on licence for just a few mph over a 30mph limit !!!! :blink: You can come to no other conclusion other than regarding the West Mercia court service and West Mercia Police as being totally corrupt rather than inept. :dance:

Just a few mph over a thirty limit? - 30 is where if a child is hit he/she has a 90% chance of survival

One or two - nope

two or three - nope

three or four - nope

four or five - nope - we are now into a speed band where if a child is hit there is a 90% chance of death

five or six - nope

we are now 20% over the limit - just how fast were they going?

Well boys, you haven't scared me off and that is not the attitude a little jumped up ###### like yourself should be saying,

if I cant post what i want to say then lets close this "open" forum down!

I've just come in from work, and really cannot be @rsed to squabble like a playground schoolboy.

I will continue to post air my views and there is nothing you can do about it! :cool:

There's an ignore button on here somewhere isn't there? :dance:

Archived