IGNORED

Condolances To Geoff Twenyman And His Family

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

i found this on thr rovers forum and thought i would post it here

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=4849

seems geoffs has dad passed away in the last few days

nice bit on the liverpool website who he was a chief scout for over a number of years and found players such as Alan Hansen, Phil Neal, Ray Clemence and Ian Rush.

R.I.P. Geoff from all of us at city i feel

Reminds me of the forum a couple of years ago where anyone who was anyone instantly got a 'condolence' thread when they died.

My sympathies of course, but this isn't the right place for them.  This does not affect any of us and has nothing to do with Bristol City.

BS4

Geoff Twentyman is a great supporter of Bristol football through his capicity of Radio Bristol sports producer and also he is a member of this forum amd in the past have posted messages, so I feel this is the right place to express our sympathy to Geoff and his family.

Geoff Twentyman is a great supporter of Bristol football through his capicity of Radio Bristol sports producer and also he is a member of this forum amd in the past have posted messages, so I feel this is the right place to express our sympathy to Geoff and his family.
Well said bs3, one of the Bristol football family is Geoff jnr and his dad was a much respected footballer and scout - my condolences to the Twentyman family.

Guest cider gliders

What a shock an a great loss, we saw Geoff Twentyman snr

play a few times for Liverpool in the early 60s! He was a very

good footballer like ole Liverpool legends!

We send our deepest sympathy to Geoff an ole his family.

Guest zider_head

Reminds me of the forum a couple of years ago where anyone who was anyone instantly got a 'condolence' thread when they died.

My sympathies of course, but this isn't the right place for them. This does not affect any of us and has nothing to do with Bristol City.

BS4

you a sad sad person, the type to give city a bad name

Archived