IGNORED

Lita Was Fouled!

Guest ziderhead2003

Guest ziderhead2003

Lita was clearly took out in the box by the defender. I just watched the highlights on soccer sunday. Stupid ref. :(:) :Rage: :sport5: :Rage: :angry::angry:

Guest pukka_tukka

yeh i've just seen it, blatent foul!

didnt look that bad from the stands, terrible decision but the game is over, we cant change it now....we can look forward to the next game. :(

At the time I was mad with that ###### of a ref, but having wartched the recording of soccer sunday several times, lita dived, he passed the ball back inside the defender towards the penalty spot, where he would not have been still in control of the ball and flung himself over the defender coming in. Hate to say it the ref was right.

Regardless of whether it was a penalty or not.

Lita got booked which was totally uncalled for!

Not it's not.

In that situation the referee either has to give a penalty or book the player for diving - it's one of the two.

On the incident when I saw it at the game I thought it to be a pen but after watching SS it looks as though he started to fall before their bloke made contact.

Still a lot of refs would have given it.

Guest lydneyred

Having seen it again on SS, I think that Leroy made more of it then he should of.

When the player made contact he was already going down, looking for something. If he had stayed up until the Luton guy made contact then the ref may have given a penalty then.

Maybe he was a bit unlucky to be booked, but if the ref thought it was a dive then he has to book the player.

Archived