IGNORED

Sounds Obvious But...

Percy Parrot

nothing achieved yet.

Eternal pessimist that I am I cannot bring myself to sing "we are going up or anything like that". The run is great, but forget that- one run doesn't get you promoted.

We are in top spot and there to be shot at, the games are going to get harder from here on in and QPR and Plymouth will not give up without a fight.

We have no cushion because one defeat and we're back in 3rd.

One game at a time, lets just try to keep winning...one game at a time!

MASSIVE thanks to 22A who gave me lift to and from Peterborough and put me up for the night- making it possible for me to go to the game. :dunno:

Totally agree Percy. I have pasted in my similar comment from another thread as it has quickly fallen way. Probably because it wasn't full of people stating things like "yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss" or "WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE" (repeat 25 times).

It's a great moment for everybody connected with Bristol football, however, it will get harder.

QPR and to a lesser extent Plymouth have had a wobble the last few weeks which has allowed us this great moment.

Pressure of being there and maintaining it will fall on our young team. Every team with something still to play for (either play-off or avoiding relegation) will want our scalp and want to be the team to end our unbeaten run to help their confidence for their own pressure situation.

I would imagine some players will be sleeping a little less and feeling tension a little more in the coming weeks. It is up to the fans over the coming weeks (both regular and floating) to really support the team and not to get frustrated the first time things are not going our way.

Now lets firk the :dunno: shaggers

Agree with comments above. It is a great time to be a fan (but in my view it always is anyway), tis very exciting with this run of results but keeping it going will be tough.

I'd say the team are up for it and so are the fans. I'm sure there will be some nerves there but the focus and positive energy in the team seems to be pretty good and this winning run is just breeding confidence.

Longer it continues, the more confident we will get!

It will get tougher.The top team are always there to be shot at and with City's winning sequence, opposition teams will want to be the ones that bring it to an end.

You can expect Wrexham to come and attack on Saturday in the hope od springing a shock.

Archived