IGNORED

Will We, Can We, We Better Be!

RedTauntonian

Do you think we can win the league? i personally think we can, because, we have a large enough squad to cope with an injury or two. We have players in the reserves that could quite easily step in, if we start to faulter. Our fitness levels are very good. We are grinding out the results at the moment, even though we are not playing that well, which means, we can only get better. so hopefully by the 11th of may(or whatever the date may be) we will be crowned champions!

Bring on Leeds! :dunno:

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Yes i am sure we can beat Wrexham as long as we do what has got us where we are.

Now Brown has proved his worth i think we will see a lot more from him .

I think our blip will come soon but be a couple of draws not and then back onto winning ways .

I do not care how we stay top as long as we do .Pretty football can wait till we are up.

I think we could open teams up with a little more wing play at least at the gate.

Anyway its pub open time in Portishead so thats where i shall head.

Yes i am sure we can beat Wrexham as long as we do what has got us where we are.

Now Brown has proved his worth i think we will see a lot more from him .

I think our blip will come soon but be a couple of draws not and then back onto winning ways .

I do not care how we stay top as long as we do .Pretty football can wait till we are up.

I think we could open teams up with a little more wing play at least at the gate.

Anyway its pub open time in Portishead so thats where i shall head.

What's going on have you changed sides?

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

I think so (weqprorsomethingorother) on another post he was saying holloway should be sacked for blowing such a big lead. I bet he was one of the people buying Blackburn kits when they won the premier league!! Is this guy for real or probably real madrid as well.

I'll decide after Saturday. Everyone thinks Wrectum, sorry Wrexham are going to be a push over at The Gate, but with 8 away wins this season already they are no mugs (more away wins anyone else in the League so far). If We win on Saturday I think we'll be out of sight by the time April comes around.

COME ON YOU REDS!

I'd still be concerned by the amount of chances that go begging, yet again we had to wait until 2 mins from time before making the game safe, soooner or later the luck will run out and those last minute goals will dry up.

I believe we can win all our remaining games, confidence is high but a little more steady infront of gaol is a must for automatic promotion.

Guest eviltaxman
A bit of caution here, we have blown leads like this before, both times we went up in recent times.

We should go up, but dont chickens, count, and hatch in a sentence would be appropriate I feel to note.

I've got to agree.

OK, so we caught Plymuff & QPR.... several weeks ago everyone (not us though) was saying it wont happen... it has.

We've still got 15 games to go and so have they. Don't get me wrong, I'm as nervous as everyone else at the moment (and bl@@dy excited!) by the way the lads have clawed back, but in a few weeks the likes of Swindle (who are miles behind in points, but in the playoffs), could do what we've done.

Either way, so far this season I'm proud of the lads and I know many of you are too... judging by the atmosphere in the chat room last night during the Grimsby game.

God knows, this is the closest division i have seen for a long time, there still Swindon lurking with intent, they are 10 points behind but as we know that is not enough, i still think it could be a 4 horse race for the top 2 spots.

We can win the league as we simply have the best squad in this division, but how we will do i have no clue. I am nervous but very, very excited at how it will turn out.

There's no doubt about it we CAN win the league, but it's always easier to say that. In theory we COULD still finish out of the playoffs but it's not very likely. There's still 15 games to go, thats 45 points worth of games, a lot can still happen, but we must be the favourites to take the championship at the moment.

CTID

Archived