IGNORED

Last Nights Match

Guest marinerjj

Guest marinerjj

hello city fans, i am a town fan and i just wanted to say you are by far the best team in the league,we have played plymouth we drew,brighton we won,qpr lost last minute,the top teams and u by far are the better,our defence just could not cope and you just passed the ball so fast any one would of thought u were the div 1 team last season,we are so dissapointing, ;) ,we must have the worst defence in league apart from the yorkies,anyway well done and good luck for season hope you beat those sheepshaggers on sat,my tip is if u play like that u will win the div,do u think we will stay up,cheers

I wasn't at the match last night, but it sounded as though things are going much better for you at the moment. On our run any team who is within one goal of us at the end of the match isn't doing badly so I think there should be at least 4 teams worse than you in this league.

Good luck for the rest of the season!

Guest BCFC Matt

Thanks for the kind remarks.

I think youll be alright, it seems that you have one or two players with relatively little experience, a loan siging or two and youll be fine.

Up the city!

Guest cider gliders

Nice post young un, yeah you will stay up

for sure, we know on another post we called

that Rankin a Barnsley reject, but he will always

score goals, so you`ll be ok! Nice people up

your way, the hospitality was first class!

Ole the best mate! :P

Archived