IGNORED

Rodger Having A laugh ...

RedUn

Just read on the official site that Grimble boss Rodger says Matt Hill should have been red carded ... is that his way of saying he knows it wasn't a penalty either?

Whether/not they should have a penalty earlier is a separate issue but the fact is that bad refs compound their errors when they try to make up for them - hands up anyone who didn't know he was going to give them a penalty the next chance he got, however slight?

So Graham Rogers has criticised the Referee for not sending Matt Hill off, following the incorrect penalty decision, the best description I can think of , to describe him  is @%$£&^%@?>###@.

He is nearly as bitter as the sagheads.........

How anyone watching the replays today can still honestly believe that it was a correct decision by the Ref is beyond me.

Ar######ole indeed although perhaps that's a bit to diplomatic ;)

Guest Filton Red

We all said last night at the ground, that if it was a penualty then Matty's off as he was the last man...

Shows how much the ref belived his own decsion!

Guest WestburyRed

I agree with Rodger, the ref thought it was a foul so it should of probably been a sending off. The fact that it was a superb tackle from the side has nothing to do with it ;)

Guest redrobin108

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That... is when the world... will end.

You getting married mate. :P

The whole event was a joke. It happened on completly the wrong side of the pitch for whats his face to know if it was a red card offence and can 500 City fans be wrong?! I dont think so!

The challenge was a peach although i dont understand if his 'foul' was a stop on a direct shot at goal for Grimsby why wasnt he red carded?!?! :Confused13:

As the Evil Post said last night the ref was indeed "below par"!!!!

Archived