IGNORED

Wilson

Guest Weav

For the last weeks i have followed city to wrexham, plymouth and various other places as well as the home games! I have suspected this for a while but has Danny gotta a clue? his tatics r shocking and if u think about it he swapped 26 goal scott murray for lee miller and the biggest waste of space ive seen since sean dyce- luke wilkshire he spent £700,000+ on those two and sold scott for what? £600,000 i know who id rather have! does anyone else feel its time wilson packed his bags? i give him till christmas!

Guest Champagne Football

Don't think it was £700,000 but I think even you would have to admit that Miller is looking promising even if he isn't getting the goals.

I also think that Wilson didn't want to sell Murray that sounds more like a boardroom decision to me.

he swapped 26 goal scott murray for lee miller and the biggest waste of space ive seen since sean dyce

The Same Sean Dyche that is featuring in Watfords 1st team every week? City rushed Dyche back to quickly from injury. Have you actually been to a city game this season? Lee Miller has just dropped from Scottish Div 1, there standard is about conferance level. He has moved 800 miles away from his home to a higher level of football, and in a different place to what he is used to. He isnt going to take the league by storm is he? He is looking very encouraging and Miller/Peacock are looking to be a good combination.

I agree. also some people are misguidedly trying to compare like for like, in that Murray = Miller and/or Wilkshire. Lets get this strsight, these two new guys are not Murray. We will never see another Murray at the club.

The two new players are youngsters 20-21 who are still learning the game. Murray is, what, 29? At his peak.

Murray is a lightning fast winger. Wilkshire is a central midfielder with better passing ability and positional awareness. Miller is a striker, good in the air, needing to adjust to a higher standard of football than the pitiful Scottish league which is, and not let us get distracted by Scots league supporters, a pile of kack.

Give these two time, they HAVE to be given time. Murray had to be given time too, don't forget, he didn't exactly set the club afire when he came.

Archived