IGNORED

Absolutely Disgraceful

Guest bcfccider

Guest bcfccider

"Meanwhile, Rodger slammed referee Michael Jones over his decision not to issue a red card to Matthew Hill for his foul which led to the first half penalty kick."

If I had been anywhere near him when he said this....

Guest bcfccider

Perhaps I simply get too wound up. I just cannot undersntad how referees get it wrong so much and how the linesman who is there to advise is unable to influence him.

How are the players supposed to feel when the linesman has said that the referee has got it wrong?. I was glad that half time came or we could have ended up losing this game.

At least we know he will be marked down for the performance.

Guest bcfccider

Yes they get effectively promoted and relegated. When I have calmed down I can look at things more objectively and see that the promotion is won on the strnght of the season, not just one game.

If that referee does well he will then preside over more important games.

You're right about it being evened up, but still he should of given the other one then. Just because he didn't give the Butler one shouldn't have any effect on whether he gives the Hill one. I'd be interested to see if he still thinks it should of been a pen after seeing a replay of it!

The sure sign of a useless manager!

blustering away after his team have lost (again)

As DW said, the first incident WAS a pan, the second NEVER was, it was an excellent tackle, but the Ref felt he had to make up for his earlier mistake.

Saying Hill should have been Red carded shows an immature attitude and betrays a lack of management skills, doubly so, in the light of available replays.

But if he needs to hide behind his excuses, let him.

;)

Archived