IGNORED

My Lucky Pants

Br 1st ol

Whilst I would never want city to lose, i could really do with changing my pants now after so many weeks, but superstition stops me...

Dont change a winning formula....

Do you have any city lucky charms or superstitions? (that do or dont affect your personal hygene?!!)

Whilst I would never want city to lose, i could really do with changing my pants now after so many weeks, but superstition stops me...

Dont change a winning formula....

Do you have any city lucky charms or superstitions? (that do or dont affect your personal hygene?!!)

You must be the guy who is always surrounded by loads of empty seats. Often wondered why but now I know.

Come the end of the season you may have to carry a health warning.

Yeah I got quite a few, these are the my most important ones though.

Firstly, I had a mate who came back from Kiev who brought me back a Dynamo Kiev T-shirt which I wear under my city shirt without fail every game.

Secondly, my lucky red christmas socks that Santa brought have worked a treat as we aint lost since Blackpool in November!

All came up trumps so far, cant be bad!

Ive been wearing my denims ever since the 1st league win - but the darn wife put them in the wash just to be nasty..... i wore them to grimsby and we still won??

Dont beleive in luck or superstition, we dont need it we will win the league this year. Come on you reds!!!!!!!! :P

Archived