IGNORED

Celebrations And Their Bookings

madmax

Just having a thought about the booking Doherty got for 'over celebrating'. Apparently, FIFA are booking players for entering the crowd and for over celebrating as this can incise the crowd.

My question to any of you is, have you ever seen a crowd cause trouble because of their teams 'over' celebration?. I have not, but I have seen some fans get annoyed when opposition players celebrate in front of opposing fans. This should be the only thing that FIFA try to stamp out.

They're doing their best to get rid of the enjoyment in football, now they want to stop players celebrating a goal.

MM

That's stupid, celebrating is one of the reason's football is the best sport in the world, in no other game can you get the tension and excitement as in football, in the heat of the moment its only natural to celebrate.

This would be dredful if they succeed in getting rid of celebrating. ;)

Guest Mickey Bells left foot

the worst rule that i have heard that FIFA wanted to bring in was for teams to subtistute players that have been sent off. surely it would be waste of time sending someone off if they got subbed after

Guest bath_red

There does seem to be inconsistencies in this area, I think it was the week after Tinman scored against Hartlepool, the Wolves striker Ganea scored (against Arsenal) and he visited the crowd.

He was not booked.

One rule for Premier, one for the League?

Archived