IGNORED

Dw To Southampton

Br 1st ol

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I think it would be a good move for both parties especially as southampton have just the same sort of squad City do, only better. He would love a player like Beattie upfront, Fernandez to give pace down the flanks - It would be like a Peacock and Murry pairing.

Of all the managers I've seen linked with Saints Wilson is the one I'd be most happy with so far, and anyone is a better choice than Hoddle.

but take any rumours with a pinch of salt - There isn't many people that havn't been linked with saints

There is absolutely no chance of DW going to Southampton.

I live down here and saw Beattie, Prutton and Chris Baird out the other night and I asked about the manager situation down here. Prutton said that it's a done deal for Mark Hughes to be taking control in May.

Besides, Wilson's name aint even been mentioned down here, Its between Hoddle, Troussier, Hughes and Sturrock.

Inside info, Danny's going to announce at the end of the season he's leaving City and he's not following through his contract, even if we make Div 1 but I assure you he aint going to Southampron, try alot further north!
Everywhere is further north than southampton!!! Why dont you just tell us were he's going , not that i will beleive it.

Inside info, Danny's going to announce at the end of the season he's leaving City and he's not following through his contract, even if we make Div 1 but I assure you he aint going to Southampron, try alot further north!
:Sleep12:

Prutton said that it's a done deal for Mark Hughes to be taking control in May.

Besides, Wilson's name aint even been mentioned down here, Its between Hoddle, Troussier, Hughes and Sturrock.

Eh, thought Hughes had it? have they changed there minds? ;)

Rumours rumours :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Try Leeds united... next season= leeds in div 1 ( and prob out of Administration) = needs a manager with fresh blood (Eddie Gray only ever short term plus relegation you get the sack for straight away nowadays!)= a manager who can get a div 1 side upto Prem (look on his C.V)= A manager who will be happy in his location and is a die hard yorkshireman=( we only got the freindly with Leeds at start of season becuase Danny has good relations with all the Yorkshire teams)= a manager who is commited and sticks out his job right till the end (if takes us to Div 1 then would we slate him fore leaving us?)= Strong rummours at leads indicate they will have a new manager next season, leading candidate a lower division manager as Venables and Ried failed= BYE BYE DANNY.

Try Leeds united... next season= leeds in div 1 ( and prob out of Administration) = needs a manager with fresh blood  (Eddie Gray only ever short term plus relegation you get the sack for straight away nowadays!)= a manager who can get a div 1 side upto Prem (look on his C.V)= A manager who will be happy in his location and is a die hard yorkshireman=( we only got the freindly with Leeds at start of season becuase Danny has good relations with all the Yorkshire teams)= a manager who is commited and sticks out his job right till the end (if takes us to Div 1 then would we slate him fore leaving us?)= Strong rummours at leads indicate they will have a new manager next season, leading candidate a lower division manager as Venables and Ried failed= BYE BYE DANNY.
A die hard Yorkshireman?

Danny was born in Wigan.

Since when has that been in Yorkshire?

A die hard Yorkshireman?

Danny was born in Wigan.

Since when has that been in Yorkshire?

Ah but he lives in Chesterfield, and that's in Derbyshire.....

Notts Forest was the link I feared, but if he turned down Derby then I think he's here to stay.

Danny, gis a wave, Danny, Danny gis a wave......

Edit: Oops, spelling!

Guest Red Sinjen

Why a premiership club would want to appoint Danny Wilsn as their manager is beyond me!!

Out of the 10 seasons that he has been a manager the couple of seasons he spent in the top flight resulted in relegation for both teams. Hardly a great top flight pedigree. Since then what have been his actual tangible successes? One LDV trophy. He has hardly set the managerial world alight whilst with us. Yes he has finally got us to the top of the table but my gran could have done that with the amount of time and resources he has had at his disposal by now!

If we go up this year then it will inspite of wilson not because of him. If he however does take us up and then starts to do a decent job in the first by having us involved in the play offs, then other chairmen may start turning the attention towards him.

Why a premiership club would want to appoint Danny Wilsn as their manager is beyond me!!

Out of the 10 seasons that he has been a manager the couple of seasons he spent in the top flight resulted in relegation for both teams. Hardly a great top flight pedigree.

I think that's a little harsh. Barnsley were never going to be able to stay up, even had they had God managing them (well maybe then I suppose) and Sheff. Wed. were hardly in the greatest of shape when he took over, look at them now....

.....Walking in a Wilson wonderland......

:clap::D;)

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"Dannys name has not been put forward by any one"

Apart from Rupert lowe! Don't care what the fans in gods City are saying, Lowe started the whole episode

Guest TimmerD

Well as no one else has said it i will - after a run of ten successive victories I don't think we should be even contemplating our manager leaving for another club. This is the best spell he has had in charge of City and although he might have made a few mistakes in the past, I for one do not want him to leave.

So DW from me, and probably a few other City fans, carry on with the cracking job you are doing at the moment and we look forward to you taking City into the top half of Div 1 next season.

Come on you Reds.

We are top of the league and we are top of the league.

Yes he has finally got us to the top of the table but my gran could have done that with the amount of time and resources he has had at his disposal by now!

In case these rumours ARE true, would you gran be availble to take over, say about March/April sort of time? Will she sign for a five year deal or do we have to go down the 'rolling one year' route again :P

Archived