IGNORED

The Gate On Sat

Guest city_2002

Guest city_2002

Well on saturday agaisnst wrexham i am hoping for a gate of around 16000 but knowing the great people of bristol they will probably be 13000. This city is might aswell forget that there is any football or sport in the city if we get 13000 which i think we will. There is no support for football in the city except the 13000 week in week out city and 8000 week in week out rovers fan.

There rant over. ;):D

Guest city_2002

yeah see this is what annoys me BCFC has to wait to get big crowds I'm only 15 and go all home games and as many away as i can. Then 2/3 of the kids 15 years olds in bristol say "I'm a manure fan o look i own a shirt" They should be down the gate not saying they support Big Teams!

yeah see this is what annoys me BCFC has to wait to get big crowds I'm only 15 and go all home games and as many away as i can. Then 2/3 of the kids 15 years olds in bristol say "I'm a manure fan o look i own a shirt" They should be down the gate not saying they support Big Teams!
Thats always going to happen whilst city are in the lower leagues , if we can get into division 1 we would get more support , but if we were to get into the premiership then you would see a lot more kids in town wearing city shirts , not man u and chelski.

Calm down, fans will support who(m) they wish - yes it bugs me to see the kids with manure shirts but it also amuses me to see them out and about when manure are on TV and they don't even know. Non support of BCFC is not new, when we got into the first/prem we still did not attract huge crowds except for L'pool or manure - just chill out and accept Bristol is not a football city.

These threads always make me laugh.

Why not just accept the fact that some people will wear a shirt from a team they no nothing rally about.

Some will come to A.G. because we are an improving team

Some will stay away no matter what and still talk about how great their team is doing.

Why get worked up over kak like that. You choose to go all the time; they choose not to.

As for complaining about glory hunters if we get promoted; I welcome them all. The extra revenue can only help us prosper and go forward.

Archived