IGNORED

If City Were In The Prem..........

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Would you want us to be a Charlton or a Man U

Personnaly I'd hate to be like ManU, with fans coming from all over the country, harping on about how they've always been City fans.

Watching City on telly down the local would be different too. It would be bad enough missing a match, but to hear a load of muppets talking about a team they've never bothered with like it's always been their pride and joy.

Obviously there are a few benefits to being like Man U I'm sure - More female fans my age for example.

I do like what Charlton hav done, slowly built themselves up and are now reaping the rewards. Much more deserving then Fulham, who by rights should still be in Div 3

Charlton definately.

My mate's a Charlton local and he's been on cloud 9 for years now. Man Utd fans just expect a win and when they don't get it they moan like buggery, but every result for Charlton is just that - a result; and they love it down there. I'd hate to lose that sense of achievement.......

I can't imagine turning up to watch a team knowing they are going to win unless something goes terribly wrong. Where is the fun in that? It's like cheating at patience or something. The unexpected, the surprise factor, is what makes supporting a team like ours so much fun.

I feel sorry (yeah right) for those glory hunters, the will never know the thrill of a cup upset or the unexpected result.

Are you sure you can't imaagine it?  Where have you been recently?  :D
I have turned up or listened to every match during this run thinking "this will be the one where it ends" That way I have double the euphoria when they prove me wrong. ;):D:clap: :Party27: :Party27: :Party27:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"Excuse me....... what you mean fans like me from outside "

Sorry I meant to typical glory supporter who only follows City because they're a big club, obviously people like you wouldn't come under that.

I have turned up or listened to every match during this run thinking "this will be the one where it ends" That way I have double the euphoria when they prove me wrong. ;)  :D  :clap:  :Party27:  :Party27:  :Party27:
Good for you. Keep thinking the worst then! :D

And, OI, get your hands off my smileys.

Guest cidergeorge

Admittedly though I wouldn't want to be a Man Utd prawn sandwich, the European football would be nice, as would the even higher amount of City / International players we would have.

Archived