IGNORED

Pinamonte's Big Match Preview

Guest Pinamonte

Guest Pinamonte

I'm sure that I'm not the only person on this forum who will be making their way to ASHTON GATE tomorrow to see if THE ROBINS can make it a record breaking TEN wins in a row. The opponents are WREXHAM, a team who are on a good run of form themselves having recently made their way into a PLAY OFF position. City will be looking revenge having gone down to a 2-1 DEFEAT at THE RACECOURSE GROUND earlier in the season. City will be looking to keep tabs on Wrexham's star striker BRIAN CAREY, twin brother of City left back LEWIS CAREY. If they can do so then it could be a struggle for the WELSH side. Wrexham manager BRIAN FLYNN is extremely popular with the fans but even his TACTICAL ACUMEN is not going to enough to trouble a talented City side looking for their TWELFTH successive victory. I'm going for a 2-0 VICTORY (11/2 with BET365) for THE CIDER HEADS with MICKEY BELL (33/1, great VALUE) likely to be the FIRST GOAL SCORER.

I'm sure that I'm not the only person on this forum who will be making their way to ASHTON GATE tomorrow to see if THE ROBINS can make it a record breaking TEN wins in a row. The opponents are WREXHAM, a team who are on a good run of form themselves having recently made their way into a PLAY OFF position. City will be looking revenge having gone down to a 2-1 DEFEAT at THE RACECOURSE GROUND earlier in the season. City will be looking to keep tabs on Wrexham's star striker BRIAN CAREY, twin brother of City left back LEWIS CAREY. If they can do so then it could be a struggle for the WELSH side. Wrexham manager BRIAN FLYNN is extremely popular with the fans but even his TACTICAL ACUMEN is not going to enough to trouble a talented City side looking for their TWELFTH successive victory. I'm going for a 2-0 VICTORY (11/2 with BET365) for THE CIDER HEADS with MICKEY BELL (33/1, great VALUE) likely to be the FIRST GOAL SCORER.
City left back Lewis Carey?!! Who's he??? :D

Mickey Bell to open the scoring??!!! dont fancy your chances mate ;)

I'm sure that I'm not the only person on this forum who will be making their way to ASHTON GATE tomorrow to see if THE ROBINS can make it a record breaking TEN wins in a row.

Ummm, it'll be 11 wins in a row, and even that won't be "record breaking".

Oh well still a great achievement - COME ON YOU REDS!!!

;)

I'm sure that I'm not the only person on this forum who will be making their way to ASHTON GATE tomorrow to see if THE ROBINS can make it a record breaking TEN wins in a row.

Wrexham manager BRIAN FLYNN is extremely popular with the fans but even his TACTICAL ACUMEN is not going to enough to trouble a talented City side looking for their TWELFTH successive victory.

10?? 12?? Hello??

;)

Guest Pinamonte

You should take my TIPPING very seriously. I am a full time PROFESSIONAL GAMBLER. If you follow my TIPS you will make GOOD MONEY. I have backed BRISTOL CITY in all ELEVEN of their matches on the recent WINNING RUN. I am VERY CONFIDENT that my two tips for tomorrows match will be WINNERS.

You should take my TIPPING very seriously. I am a full time PROFESSIONAL GAMBLER. If you follow my TIPS you will make GOOD MONEY. I have backed BRISTOL CITY in all ELEVEN of their matches on the recent WINNING RUN. I am VERY CONFIDENT that my two tips for tomorrows match will be WINNERS.
Sorry, finding that post quite hard to take seriously. Lewis Carey?! Who's he? and he's meant to be our left back?! Are you a City fan?! And Mickey Bell to open the scoring?! Considering he hasnt played in God knows how long, thats laughable!

If we ignore him he might go away.......

Oh my God, thank you so much for pointing that out - I haven't lauged so hard for ages!  I think my boss may suspect I'm not actually doing any work now!!

;)

Cheers Tom for providing excellent morning entertainment.... I just cant wait to see our new left back Lewis Carey and that striker who goes by the name of Liam Lita in action. What a fool :D:clap::D

Guest eggdaps
They have only won 10 so far - what are you on?

Guest cidergeorge

The game at Wrexham wasan apaulling one. It ended 0-0, and the funniest thing about it was the fact that the police in Chester obviously had very clue about crowd control, as they were dealing with Chester -v- Hereford at Chester station when suddenly a large amount of city supporters turned up that they wern't expecting. They looked worried to say the least.

I think you will find that we drew 0-0 earlier in the season , you are obviously not a city fan or just a wind up merchant.

Archived