IGNORED

C'mon Peterbrough!

gater2

Remember to watch QPR lose tonight on sky against Peterbrough! I think they've signed one or 2 players in the last week, but they've still got a few injuries which hopefully be added to this evening (meant in a competitive way of course!).

Posh hoped for a draw against us, but this is the sort of game they go and win. Until Christmas (when we started our winning streak), Posh had the best AWAY perfomance in the League, They've still only had about 3 home wins though. :P

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

QPR will beat Peterborough and go top for a day 3-1 i think

City and Plymuth will both get draws ,maybe a win for City.

But we shall not fail on saturday.

We are not great at the moment but Pboro are C--P !

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Sorry your right i do mean tonight .

But even now 20 years after live tv football started i still have 3pm on a Sat afternoon imprinted on my brain.

Normally because thats when all hope started to evaporate.

But the guy who said its what City do that matters is right.

Its in your hands now ,we just have to keep on your tails and wait and hope for a slip.

Its a funny old game !

Going down London Pub tonight in my colours to ( hopefully ) wind up a few Hoops fans. I seem to know quite a few as drinking chums.

They have signed two new players to shore up their defence + attack.

Come on Posh ! :P

The last time I can remember being top of the league was last season about 3 games into the season when we were one up against Brentford. Then they stuck two in and it was the end of that chant until Tuesday.

Keep the red flag flying on the top !

I am just thinking of it this way, when P'boro win tonight & then We win tomorrow there will be a nice 6 point gap for us!!

Hollohead is going to love that!!

Archived