IGNORED

Incider T-shirts

edson

Edson. I'm not sure which one I want. Do you have the Tinman t's as well or are they just from the shop?
We have Jacki and Atyeo ones (and a few Gow). Personally, I'd recommend getting both!!

The Tinnion design is now owned by Tins, not me, as we donated it to him to use as the official testimonial t-shirt design. These are available to buy in the club shop (in red or grey), and there may even be a few signed ones left. The money you spend on the Tinnion shirts goes straight into Tins' testimonial fund, not to us or the club.

Guest cidergeorge

Edson. You have made my mind up for me and I will proquire 1 of each (Jacki and Atyeo) in a large size if possible. I will be going to Wednesday on Saturday o just let me know which pub you'll be in / where you'll be before the match.

Ta very much matey.

Edson. You have made my mind up for me and I will proquire 1 of each (Jacki and Atyeo) in a large size if possible. I will be going to Wednesday on Saturday o just let me know which pub you'll be in / where you'll be before the match.

Ta very much matey.

Cheers.

Drop a pm to TomF and he'll bring them with him and can arrange to meet you somewhere before the Sheff. Wed. game.

Thanks again.

Archived