IGNORED

Mark Bonner To You!?

the_real_city

Is it true that city want Cardiff's Mark Bonner? I wouldn't want to see him leave as he has adapted to division 1 perfectly and is very much in form. He's a player who gives absolutely 100% and doesn't miss many tackles. Although he isn't really our best midfielder (Langley, Robinson, Kavanagh and Gray all could play in the prem, 3 of them have!) he is a good squad player for us and gives us strength in depth.

Any news from your side of the bridge appreciated.

I have heard his name mentioned before, but to be honest, I've never seen him play before.

Plus the fact that we are fairly skint, I would'nt get too worried.

Plus the fact that we are fairly skint, I would'nt get too worried.

Don't worry about that my friend.......any deal would involve Bonner plus cash for Danny Coles. I believe it's almost a done deal that Coles will be leaving, just a question of where and for how much? :(

Guest Bootylicious
Don't worry about that my friend.......any deal would involve Bonner plus cash for Danny Coles.  I believe it's almost a done deal that Coles will be leaving, just a question of where and for how much?  :(

How can it be almost a 'done deal' with Coles leaving, if they don't know the club he's supposedly going to or for how much??! :)

How can it be almost a 'done deal' with Coles leaving, if they don't know the club he's supposedly going to or for how much??! :)

Yeah fatman , your post doesnt make any sense?? :angry:

I presume you meant danny coles is almost certainly going to cardiff , who is this mark bonner bloke anyway , never heard of him?? Would it really matter if coles went anyway , we have got plenty of decent center backs in jones and fortune (just to name a couple) and with the recent mistakes he's been making (minor blips i know) it would be some cash in the bank and a free player, ( who sounds like he could be a good player - from the cardif fans discription) sounds good to me. :angry: :Party27: :sport19:

Guest Harry May

The rumour doing the rounds regarding Danny Coles leaving to go to CCFC has beeen around for some time. I know a few Cardiff season ticket holders and they have heard about Bonner coming, as a player plus cash deal for Danny Coles.

If it actually happens it would be another thing altogether.

The rumour doing the rounds regarding Danny Coles leaving to go to CCFC has beeen around for some time. I know a few Cardiff season ticket holders and they have heard about Bonner coming, as a player plus cash deal for Danny Coles.

If it actually happens it would be another thing altogether.

I live in Cardiff and Ive heard that Bonner may be leaving and Ive also heard Cardiff want Coles but I never knew the two were linked :(

How can it be almost a 'done deal' with Coles leaving, if they don't know the club he's supposedly going to or for how much??!  :(

Please allow me to retort.

All I was trying to imply was that Danny's departure from AG is the done deal.

I don't want to start another my friends, sister hairdresser said.......blah blah blah, so lets just wait and see.

If Danny Coles believes he is good enough to play at a higher level now, instead of establishing himself here, then good luck to him. I believe that Danny Coles won't be with us at the end of this season, regardless of whether we win promotion or not.

I hope I'm wrong.

Archived