IGNORED

Should Be Enjoying - But -

richieb

We have hit the top & shown we can do this division, but I don't know about anyone else, but the nerves have kicked in big time. :dunno:

Is it all too good to be true? Will we come down with a bang? Will we fail at the final hurdle?

So many damn questions & having peeked now, when it should be April!!!

I know 22 other teams in the division would love to swap places & I wouldn't change it for the world, but being top really brings out the nerves.

Come on you REDS, please keep beating the hoodou's & crack on where we have failed in the past.If only for the sake of every RED household in South Bristol. :dunno:

Come on you REDS, please keep beating the hoodou's & crack on where we have failed in the past.If only for the sake of every RED household in South Bristol. :dunno:

So what about the RED households in North Bristol and the rest of the country? Or don't we count? :dunno:

So what about the RED households in North Bristol and the rest of the country? Or don't we count?  :dunno:
Yep, slip of the 'traditional' tongue & you are quite right, BCFC fans are from all areas of the City, Country & world.

And I am sure in many of these homes, the nerves & belief's are at causing some cracking rows!!!!!

Archived